small insurance

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

by taking one to two of these capsules a day, i have managed to keep any flu symptoms away during any of the nationally hyped "flu epidemics", like the dreaded bird and swine variety

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 2500 IU, 200 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 22, 2010

High quality product; Vitamin D3 is useful for lowering ALT/AST liver enzyme levels as well as helping with managing glucose.

This is a good buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

D3 is super important to avoid depression and keep the immune system strong, especially in the winter time when most of us in the northern latitudes are not getting enough sunshine exposure. I take three of these a day and it really helps. My Asian wife takes the same as me although she weighs 50 lbs less than me. We get our blood tested and we are at the high end of the acceptable range for D3. I am 68 (153 lb) and she is 61 and we're both in great health.

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer1065790 on Jan 12, 2009

This vitamin D3 is effective and reaasonably priced and so tiny making it easy to swallow. Here in the next to sunless northern wintertime, it helps greatly.

Renda

Posted by Reviewer2236857 on Jan 30, 2009

Arrived in a timely manner. I love it because most vitamins are large and hard to swallow but these are a small gel tablet. Will be ordering more.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2142053 on Mar 23, 2009

I realy like this softgels! Before I had to take a very bad tasting vit.D3-oil once a week, brrr.

This product is worth having

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Apr 17, 2009

People have been found to be deficient in vitamin D3. Research has also found that it takes higher doses to replenish the system especially in osteoporosis.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2250495 on Apr 23, 2009

This stuff is great! My wife and I take it, and we have never avoided colds and flus like we have since taking this stuff! My wife also attributes this stuff to keeping her regular. :)

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 26, 2009

This is my second bottle and I love this product. D really helps with moods and the more I read about it, the more I am enthused about taking it. It's supposed to thwart breast cancer as well!

see above