This is a good buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

D3 is super important to avoid depression and keep the immune system strong, especially in the winter time when most of us in the northern latitudes are not getting enough sunshine exposure. I take three of these a day and it really helps. My Asian wife takes the same as me although she weighs 50 lbs less than me. We get our blood tested and we are at the high end of the acceptable range for D3. I am 68 (153 lb) and she is 61 and we're both in great health.

small insurance

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

by taking one to two of these capsules a day, i have managed to keep any flu symptoms away during any of the nationally hyped "flu epidemics", like the dreaded bird and swine variety

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 2500 IU, 200 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 22, 2010

High quality product; Vitamin D3 is useful for lowering ALT/AST liver enzyme levels as well as helping with managing glucose.

The best vitamin D3 product

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Dec 28, 2013

Most vitamin D products come from fish, this doesn't, it's from lanolin. Fish allergy is very common, but this product contains nothing from the sea. These softgels are easy to swallow. It's the best vitamin D3 product out there. Country Life is a good company.

tiny and tidy

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 23, 2009

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 2500 IU

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Nov 09, 2009

Anyone needing extra D3, this should be agood choice as not too high a dose, also extracted from Lanolin (Sheeps wool)

vit d

Posted by Reviewer3131129 on Mar 06, 2010

great product

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2452394 on Mar 23, 2010

It was easy to order what I needed and was sent immediately so I could have it available to take in a few days. Thanks for keeping the prices down and the service up.

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer1065790 on Jan 12, 2009

This vitamin D3 is effective and reaasonably priced and so tiny making it easy to swallow. Here in the next to sunless northern wintertime, it helps greatly.

Renda

Posted by Reviewer2236857 on Jan 30, 2009

Arrived in a timely manner. I love it because most vitamins are large and hard to swallow but these are a small gel tablet. Will be ordering more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »