Great brand, great price

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Feb 04, 2014

Live in New England, so this is a great way to get D (just one tiny pill a day!) and a good price form iHerb.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Jan 10, 2012

I have been on this supplement for the last few years, I know for sure it works as my Vit D is in normal levels. Good thing it's a compact pill, gives everything your body needs in one dosage, and most affordable out there. I stick with this brand.

yay

Posted by Reviewer1230446 on Jan 19, 2012

good price

Country Life, Gluten Free, Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer3161493 on Jan 26, 2012

I was pleased to find vitamin D3 that is not made of fish oil, and is gluten free. Great vitamin, excellent quality!

good source of vitamin D

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

i pop one tablet per day. i decided to take this because i rarely go out in the sun.

d vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2152335 on Feb 04, 2011

good stuff

Best Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1514344 on Oct 03, 2016

It's a strong vitamin D, the capsules are tiny and easy to swallow, and it's cheap. What's not to love? I think that when I first started taking these daily, I didn't get a seasonal flu or a cold for over a year. Unfortunately that effect didn't last forever, as the colds have come back. But maybe they're less severe than before: 2-3 days of feeling actually sick, then it's just 2 weeks of having a runny nose.

Looks like a great product, Thanks

Posted by 5200728984686445181 on Oct 27, 2016

I would like to say that my whole experience with iHerb was fantastic, the product arrived very quickly and it looks like it will definitely do the job. The customer service was also exemplary, probably the most helpful team I have ever dealt with. However I would like to point out a very IMPORTANT and unpleasant issue that I experienced. My customs import charge was more than 3 times the price of the postage and packaging. So if you are ordering outside of the United States always check the extra duties and taxes charged by your country before you buy. Thank you once again. :)

good

Posted by 4805398236954963677 on Dec 29, 2016

Good

cheap d3

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

The softgels are a lot smaller than in the other alternatives on iherb - I don't know if that's relevant. I've been using these for 2 months and so far haven't noticed any difference. It is summer (vitamin d from the sun) so I probably won't know if they're any different until winter.