July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Zinc Lozenges, Lemon Flavor, 120 Lozenges

Like the flavor.

Posted by Reviewer2013328 on Nov 17, 2009

If I get a sore thoat I thought this would be good to have on hand. Not to sweet.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Mar 10, 2012

I have used Zinc lozenges for some years to prevent sore throats associated with or resulting from sinus conditions or head colds. These particular zinc lozenges taste good and do the job well. I would recommend them.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2265319 on Oct 24, 2009

I had sore throat that kept coming back. Two weeks using one lozenge a day rebuilt my zinc levels (confirmed by my doctor via a blood test). The lozenges are fairly large, about the size of a penny (twice as thick), but the edges are smooth and the flavor is quite good for a zinc lozenge. I was happy to find there was no sucrose or starch* in the product (*often added as rice powder/flour, millet etc), could have done without the fructose though :)

Too acid

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Dec 02, 2009

I tried disolving the lozenge in my mouth as recommended but found it was far too acid and left a burning sensation on my tongue. I purchased another brand from a local health food store and did not get the same reaction.