Country Life, Gluten Free, Zyme-Aid, Digestive Enzyme Complex, 100 Tablets

Expensive Tums

Posted by Reviewer1692992 on Jul 09, 2008

Don't use this if you have low HCl levels since it has 125 mg of calcium carbonate which neutralizes your stomach acid. That's what is in Tums. Didn't notice that when I ordered it. Won't buy it again since I wanted increased digestive HCL levels not lower. Might be OK for those with acid reflux.

Zyme-Aid

Posted by Reviewer2694369 on Aug 12, 2010

I love this stuff. It helps keep my digestive system clean. It also makes me regular. I have given this to my pets also.

Releived Pancreatic Pain and help digestion

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 31, 2010

These have worked well where others have failed me. I was getting some stomach and/or pancreatic pain after eating that these helped also

CL

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 11, 2010

It may be me but I need to take two before a meal...They are pressed tabs so that is always inferior to capsules.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2766222 on Apr 27, 2011

It is very rare that I find a product that does what it says it can do. Country Life Zyme-Aid gets five stars for its effectiveness.Now I can eat anything at all and it will stay down. I used to bring up whatever I ate but now everything is digested even if I eat late. I no longer even need to take beano.Highly recommended.