Expensive Tums

Posted by Reviewer1692992 on Jul 09, 2008

Don't use this if you have low HCl levels since it has 125 mg of calcium carbonate which neutralizes your stomach acid. That's what is in Tums. Didn't notice that when I ordered it. Won't buy it again since I wanted increased digestive HCL levels not lower. Might be OK for those with acid reflux.

Good balance

Posted by Reviewer3263190 on Feb 07, 2010

I like the balance of ingredients in this product. I've tried many other enzymes, this one works very well for me. It is very consistent quality.

Releived Pancreatic Pain and help digestion

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 31, 2010

These have worked well where others have failed me. I was getting some stomach and/or pancreatic pain after eating that these helped also

Zyme-Aid

Posted by Reviewer2694369 on Aug 12, 2010

I love this stuff. It helps keep my digestive system clean. It also makes me regular. I have given this to my pets also.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2766222 on Apr 27, 2011

It is very rare that I find a product that does what it says it can do. Country Life Zyme-Aid gets five stars for its effectiveness.Now I can eat anything at all and it will stay down. I used to bring up whatever I ate but now everything is digested even if I eat late. I no longer even need to take beano.Highly recommended.

Reasonable price, helps my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1413708 on Sep 05, 2011

I like this product, it costs less than Beano and has different enzymes for difficult food for IBS digestion.

BEST VALUE!

Posted by NewsUNeed2Know on Sep 04, 2010

EXCELLENT DIGESTIVE ENZYMES FOR A LOW LOW PRICE!

From New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1117651 on Apr 11, 2011

For starters I love country life products. awesome price. I have just moved to a plant based diet and my stomach was protesting with alot of gas and it was aching. Bad food combining as well. This product settled it right down.

It works !

Posted by Dreamer37 on Mar 01, 2013

Excellent aid to digestion after a heavy meal or relatively fat.

ZYME AID

Posted by 5533405387028277130 on Apr 24, 2014

My Doctor recommended these to see if they would help cure the 'Simple Reflux' problem I had been suffering from for about a month. I am very pleased with the result, still not quite cured but very much better, I am going to continue to take them for another 6 weeks, so hopefully by that time should be cured completely, recommend for this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »