Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Jul 28, 2009

Country Life is a great brand. I use these vitamin C crystals in preparing peaches and apricots for the freezer. I also sprinkle a little stevia powder along with the C and it keeps the fruit from dis-coloring.

Country Life, Vitamin C Crystals, 8 oz (226 g)

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 20, 2009

High quality; vitamin C is an effective water soluble antioxidant.

지금까지 산 아이허브 비타민C중 입자가 가장 고와요

Posted by 5207915089002263780 on Feb 11, 2016

여태 껏 Doctor's best 것만 먹다 이거 샀는데 입자가 훨씬 작고 고와요. 아직 먹어보진 않았어요

Great Product!

Posted by 5520952488527986824 on Aug 17, 2016

These vitamin C crystals are a great purchase! Well worth the price, and the quality is high. I usually mix with water (tastes like strong lemon water) or in a smoothie (adds lemon flavor to the smoothie) this bottle with last awhile, as you do not need to use a lot of product at a time. Overall, very happy with this purchase and will defiantly be buying this again.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2573024 on Apr 25, 2010

Love it..

after starting to take vitamin c i never have problems with cold...

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Jun 23, 2011

I used to always get cold when seasons change but now if i feel a bit tired i take extra amount of vitamin c and the problem's solved! could be quite harsh when taken in the morning w/o any food... but taste quite mild compared to some other brands and its also an amazing facial mask!

Price unbeatable

Posted by Reviewer2155810 on Sep 30, 2011

Quality product for almost FREE! :)

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2258707 on Oct 01, 2011

good

Great product, very effective

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Oct 12, 2015

I have been taking this for about three months now to great effect. I started taking this as an antioxidant and skin enhancer, but the benefits have gone beyond that. My eyelashes and hair became thicker, and together with other supplements and skincare, my skin has gotten more even and brighter. The only 'cons' about this product is that my sinuses start acting up when I take more than 1000mg, making my nose a bit runny. I can't take this at night because I get too phlegmy and this makes it hard for me to go to sleep. However, my immune system has also gotten a lot better, and I haven't caught the flu or anything else again after I started taking it. I tutor a child who is always sick with something, and I used to catch whatever the child has very quickly, and this is not the case anymore. The other con is that it is really sour when you mix it into a drink- not the best taste, but still bearable. All in all, an amazing product!