I loved it!

Posted by 5298768088534645353 on May 02, 2016

It's my most favourite of all lip balms from Crazy Rumors. It makes my lips soft and smooth. I've tried many lip balms before but none are as good as this. I love the scent. I aslo recomment 'Banana Split''- it's with banana secent (obviously) but has the same effect. It really helps if you use it daily. Say adios to those nasty chapped lips! ^_^

el bálsamo más hidratante que he probado

Posted by 5429129564584462757 on Mar 21, 2016

este es el bálsamo más hidrante que he probado, repara los labios de una sola vez, inmediato, los deja sin pielecitas, evita las grietas y muy muy suaves. Los ingredientes son geniales, naturales, sin petroleo, sin siliconas, sin alcohol... ES PERFECTO, repetiré y repetiré siempre

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 17, 2014

My lips are lip smacking goood after I use this! Crazy Rumors, another good product.

Crazy Rumors Red Velvet Lip Balm

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Jul 21, 2013

I bought this for my best friend's birthday, so hopefully she'll like it! She's vegetarian, too and she LOVES red velvet cake, so I'm thinking this is a winner. :)

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Oct 20, 2013

Je ne m'attendais pas à cette odeur que je n'apprécie pas vraiment, mais alors l'efficacité est extraordinaire! Très bon baume.

Nice one

Posted by 5237049016236413566 on Oct 24, 2014

I feared the smell would be too heavy but it's not, even though my family/friends didn't like it it really did. It's a nice lip balm for day, or to wear with lipstick. I didn't have that feeling you have with some lipbalms you apply and seem to make your lips even dryer. I already bought it again ;)

Good

Posted by susanbones on Feb 03, 2014

I'm a big fan of Crazy Rumors, and was very excited to try the Red Velvet flavour. It is quite possibly the strangest lip balm flavour I've ever tried. It is moisturising, and it smells of chocolate and cream. Worth a try!

no es todo lo que se espera de el

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 05, 2014

es un buen cacao, si... pero no sabe a red velvet ni por asomo..... noobstante no esta mal tiene un olor asi como a bizcocho de vainilla, sin mas.

good quality balm, but no red velvet scent

Posted by 5746570019109897228 on Jun 05, 2014

This balm is nourishing, but I'm a big fan of red velvet and the scent is basic chocolate. I was a bit disappointed. I'll try another flavour!

Hum ...