The best!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on May 14, 2012

I love this lip balm! Not only it moisturizes very well, but also the smell is very nice, not too strong and not artificial-like. Will definitely buy products of this brand again.

It's awesome!

Posted by 5298768088534645353 on May 02, 2016

I really liked it! I makes my lips soft, smooth and the smell is pleasant. However, I still prefer 'Red Velvet' because of the scent. It's a personal thing, I guess. But the effect of both is the same, just the scent is different.I highly recommend Crazy Rumors's lip balms. Purchase bravely! ^_^

Favourite product from Crazy Rumors

Posted by EmilyAlex on May 29, 2016

This is definately my favourite from Crazy Rumors. Tastes and feels really good and moisturises quite well. I bought one for myself and one for my friend and we are both going to order this again.

Super Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Aug 11, 2011

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Banana Split scent is more like a caramel sundae, but still very nice.

fine!

Posted by Reviewer1904673 on Dec 26, 2011

pretty nice!

Lovely

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

Crazy Rumors lip balms are my favorite and although I like trying out new flavors, Banana Split is one of those I always keep returning to. It smells like a blend of dried bananas, dark grapes and caramel. It caresses the lips and leaves them perfectly soft and gentle while not being too greasy. Highly recommended.

Sweeeeet!

Posted by polarstar on Apr 20, 2015

the lip balm is creamy and moisturizing, but it's more like a caramel flavor

Mon chouchou

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

really moisturizing, rebought it!

My new favorite

Posted by 5185155417121332004 on Nov 11, 2015

I love everything about this lip balm and will buy it again once it runs out. It's smells really nice, it's easy to apply, does it's job and it's not greasy in any way. It's actually quite moisturizing. A much better product than the Hurraw lip balms.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »