Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1904673 on Dec 26, 2011

I am ordering this lip balm for the 2nd time! Now it's my favourite! The taste is great, and it is very mousturising!

Nice!

Posted by nimrodel on Mar 07, 2012

Love this! Nice and soft :) And smells so good.

yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3182136 on Mar 22, 2012

it's a great taste. though it doesn't smell like really natural i still love it

Love the effect not the smell

Posted by Reviewer1960667 on May 10, 2012

I love the formula - no irritation of my very sensitive lips - but the smell seems a bit odd, it's not unpleasant, no, not overpowering, just doesn't seem delicious :) == Совсем не раздражают мои суперчувствительные губы, но запах не подошел, просто не особо нравится.

Khrystyna

Posted by Reviewer2970293 on Mar 30, 2011

ohhh...it's great lip balm. For now it's my favorite. Nice smell and moisturing well.

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

First tried this brand -crazy rumors in my Australia Vegan Box (Subscription vegan samples monthly)Cruelty Free Shop and loved it ever since. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Yummy

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015

Smells like one of those apple cinnamon gourmet jelly beans i used to eat. Getting a bit overpowering using it daily, i will go back to Black Cherry once i have used this flavour.

smells strange

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on May 25, 2012

This buddy is as good at moisturizing as its other Crazy Rumors counterparts. Nevertheless it has pretty strange smell - feels like rotten apples (: but I keep on using it hehe

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Jul 21, 2011

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Apple Spice scent is just like a fresh pot of tea.

Apple Spice Lip Balm

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Oct 31, 2013

I was a little disappointed with this balm. I thought it would have more of an apple flavour, but it's definitely stronger with the spice. I love this company and the fact that it's a vegan balm, but I prefer some of the other flavours more than this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »