smells good

Posted by 5626680293221282622 on Mar 01, 2016

Like it

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

Tried this brand in the vegan box Australia monthly subscription samples /products delivered. Great brand and products, love this flavour. Highly recommended. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Addict

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

Works great & smells yummy

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

I love Crazy Rumors. This one is such a yummy looking, tasting and smelling lip balm! The smell is a little bit artificial, but so is pink bubble gum.

Will re-purchase again!

Posted by 5676004526410920082 on Apr 17, 2015

I was looking for a good lip balm that moisturises my lips AND smells good. This lip balm has shea butter in it so it doesn't let your lips dry. And the scent..mmm.. I love it - my new favorite lip balm!

YUM YUM

Posted by 5175726163244024426 on Apr 14, 2015

Great balm, Soft lips, smells delicious

Great lip balms, not so great scent.

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

I purchased a number of flavours from Crazy Rumors. This one was my least favorite scent. I was expecting something more labelled as bubble gum, i am not a fan, however i love the way they moisturize the lips. I love the black cherry and grape ones the best.

Meh.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

OK, so it did hydrated my lips like the original one (the Au naturale version), but still not as good as that one. Also, I hate this scent. I love sweets, esp bubblegum but this one is a overly synthetic overly sugary version of the scent and taste. I rarely reach for it but I will order the Au naturale version one again. If you are looking for hydration and a true nice gumball scent, don't buy it. And if you are looking to try another CR scent, try something else, because I did this and didn't like it at all.

really good balm

Posted by 4693012434032555405 on Mar 07, 2015

i love the smell , the moisture and the fact that it's vegan and cruelty free, i will definitely buy others from this same brand

My new favourite lip balm

Posted by mhineau on Feb 15, 2015

Glides on smooth and soft. Smells delish!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »