Luscious Lips!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Nov 22, 2011

This goes on smooth, has great color, and great taste/smell.

greate for me!

Posted by Fidelis on Nov 23, 2012

light color and pleasant texture

Excellent

Posted by 5614266502092643510 on Sep 24, 2013

Soft lips throughout the day

Baume teinté 100% naturel

Posted by Crapette on Jun 09, 2014

-couleur rouge brique -délicieuse odeur sucrée-fleurie -application précise du baume grâce au tube long et fin -rendu nacré -hydrate les lèvres en laissant un film protecteur

YES PLEASE

Posted by 4793768057770306495 on Jan 03, 2015

I have very sensitive skin, especially when it comes to the lips! This lipstick doesn't burn, and you can build up the shade to be as dark as you want. The smell is very strong, so be aware of that before you purchase~

I love it!

Posted by 5631023499326500405 on Jul 13, 2016

I love the shine and the smell on my lips ! And cruelty free is my priority ! Love it , I got different flavours for all the moods :)

Un tono precioso!

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Si lo que buscais es un balsamo con color, este es el vuestro... No es que deje un tono subidito en los labios, mas bien, es muy muy sutil que casi no se aprecia, pero la verdad, me encanta como huele. Para diario me gusta mucho.

Me gusta

Posted by Encarna on Mar 09, 2015

Hidrata mucho y el color es muy discreto

like a lot...not love

Posted by Reviewer2756356 on Sep 02, 2015

smooth, decent texture; color is subtle, but present. Kind of a reddish coral color--would suit warmer toned skin better than my cool toned. Overall I would order again, just in a more pinkish shade. smells amazing...very decent product.

Smooth &creamy

Posted by Reviewer1358300 on Mar 19, 2011

I was thrilled to find a vegan tinted lip balm and this does not disappoint. It glides on incredibly smoothly, has a pleasant taste, and is true to its color. I hope iHerb decides to carry all the available colors of this line.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »