Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by Allegoria on Jun 15, 2013

Don't know why everyone here says it's pink. It's not pink. And not coral either. On me it looks nude - peachy beige colour. Or brown with golden shimmer. Glides on smooth and nice. What I didn't really like - toooooo much shimmer in it. When the colour wears off (and its very fast) you get only shimmer on your lips. The packaging is cheap, the bullet won't go back, so twist up a tiny amount only! I didn't like the smell, but it disappears at once. And - it's veeeeery small! All in all - nice but I'll try something else next time.

Not what I hoped for

Posted by Reviewer3189918 on Oct 04, 2012

It has a scent that reminds me of something I had when I was a kid. It's not a good scent. Too sweet and sickening smell. The color is not coral, it is darker, more maroon. Otherwise it works OK for everyday use, but it wears off quite fast unfortunately.

Color not for me

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 31, 2013

I have pale lips and was hoping for a natural looking pink flush. But this color is too pale and shimmering and is not pink enough. I find the scent too overpowering. The 2 stars are for the vegan and cruelty-free formula.

love the color

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

although it has no connection to the color shown on the screen, but at this price it worth the chance, going to get me some more colors:)

Nice non minty scent

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

Most lipbalms have a minty scent to them which i do personally like but its nice to have this one in the mix, it is very fruity summery scent i find it pleasant. The colour is nice quite pigmented. I took off one star because it's not as moisturising as some other lipbalms i have but it's still good for use throughout the day.

Me gusta pero es muuuy poco duradero

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014

Deja un color super natural, es muy pequeñito y dura poco. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

great scent

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jan 28, 2012

great scent and tender pink color. leaves my lips moisturized and shimmerinig a bit.

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Jul 22, 2011

And the color is pretty too.

Like It!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Nov 22, 2011

This goes smooth, has great color, and smells/tastes great. It is a slim stick, easy to slip in a pocket or the smallest purse.

Good lip color

Posted by Reviewer3302587 on Nov 30, 2011

Very pleasant and smells well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »