love the color

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

although it has no connection to the color shown on the screen, but at this price it worth the chance, going to get me some more colors:)

Not so colorful

Posted by 5335806691762328868 on Feb 08, 2014

Not so colorful, but it's very good

Very Good!

Posted by 5569968540068906770 on Nov 28, 2013

The color is really nice, really natural, this lip color moisturizes well. It shines and that's what I don't like. Jolie couleur et hydrate les lèvres; le seul bémol en ce qui me concerne c'est sa brillance. Hidratante e bello colore ma brillante.

Baume teinté sympathique

Posted by 4819380402527518853 on Oct 05, 2013

Le produit glisse bien sur les lèvres et est confortable. La couleur est discrète, il ne faut pas s'attendre à une tenue de folie, mais c'est un bon rapport qualité-prix.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5001352296601166543 on Aug 03, 2013

This is one of the better lip colors I've bought, I have extremely sensitive skin and find that most lip products cause skin irritation, especially those with colors. The Crazy Rumors Hibiskiss is really good in that regard, and I've found it works really well with my skin type, plus the color is not overpowering on my fair skin.

bien

Posted by 5552247791509563509 on Jul 04, 2013

mais je n'aime pas la couleur qui est nacrer.

Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by Allegoria on Jun 15, 2013

Don't know why everyone here says it's pink. It's not pink. And not coral either. On me it looks nude - peachy beige colour. Or brown with golden shimmer. Glides on smooth and nice. What I didn't really like - toooooo much shimmer in it. When the colour wears off (and its very fast) you get only shimmer on your lips. The packaging is cheap, the bullet won't go back, so twist up a tiny amount only! I didn't like the smell, but it disappears at once. And - it's veeeeery small! All in all - nice but I'll try something else next time.

Nice non minty scent

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

Most lipbalms have a minty scent to them which i do personally like but its nice to have this one in the mix, it is very fruity summery scent i find it pleasant. The colour is nice quite pigmented. I took off one star because it's not as moisturising as some other lipbalms i have but it's still good for use throughout the day.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

It has a nice hibiscus smell and goes on smooth. The color is a nice and rosy and true to the description. I feel good about having something on my lips all day that has nothing harmful in it.

Bought it for my friend and she loves it!!

Posted by Reviewer1800409 on May 26, 2011

Bought it for my friend and she loves it!!