Excellent colour

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Oct 23, 2012

Excellent colour, but the smell made me dizzy as I have MCS so I can not use it :-(

Great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Mar 11, 2013

The Tropical color is very pretty and bright. My granddaughter loves it.

Nice colour

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Mar 07, 2012

Gives colour without being too heavy. A little too sparkly for my taste, but had a great smell.

well..

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on Mar 20, 2014

scent was just ok and texture is fine too but it has kind of metalic look that I didn't see on the color showed on the screen.

Not my favourite lip-tints

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 26, 2011

to much shimmer, and this colour is not dark enough for me even if I it seems to be one of the darkest in their selection and it's not well pigmented either. Funny artificial taste too.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1231627 on Aug 04, 2011

First of all it's a strange shade: the swatch looked sort of mauve/pinky but I find it's a mother-of-pearly bronze. Apart from the shade it smells and tastes far too strongly of childhood sweets - but most importantly it disappears from my lips in just 15 minutes.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on Jun 26, 2012

Lovely colour, moisturises well.

Baume teinté 100% naturel

Posted by Crapette on Jun 09, 2014

-couleur rouge-framboise -délicieuse odeur sucrée-fleurie -application précise du baume grâce au tube long et fin -rendu nacré -hydrate les lèvres en laissant un film protecteur

je dis adieu rouge à lèvres

Posted by 4759134614897194378 on Feb 11, 2015

l'Hibiskiss permet d'avoir les lèvres colorées et hydratées en même temps! J'ai remisé mes rouge à lèvres depuis l'avoir découvert. Le Tropical a un rendu très joli j'avais peur qu'il soit très foncé mais non, parfait pour avoir les lèvres maquillées mais pas déséchées, pour aller travailler ça le fait!

Beautiful sheer colour

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This lip colour is very pretty, it's sheer but vibrant and complements my complexion. The reason I'm giving this lip colour only four stars is that it's a bit drying.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »