Doing wonders

Posted by 5633779591256433652 on Jun 22, 2016

Not only does it smell good, but it really makes my lips soft just after one application. Love it!

just okay

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Mar 24, 2016

Many people raved about this scent so I bought it, but it was nothing special. I prefer the banana split scent. That one can almost fix my sweettooth without any calories.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Apr 26, 2014

This lip balm smells great, like really really good, without being overpowering and sickeningly sweet. And the best; my lips are soft and delightful now that I have started using this lip balm. In other words; I highly recommend this lip balm.

This is LOVE

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on May 24, 2014

This lipbalm will be in my collection forever. the scent is AMAZING!!! super sweet and my lips are smooth all day

Best scented lip balm ever

Posted by 5722502755820719085 on Feb 26, 2015

This is basically aromatherapy in a lip balm. Smells amazing and is super silky on the lips.

Lovely smell and flavor

Posted by marylee on Oct 09, 2013

Crazy rumors is my favorite lip balm as far as texture goes, it's always very moisturising and doesn't wear off for hours. This particular variety smells and tastes so amazing and sweet I'm very glad I made the purchase!

all time fav

Posted by 4935986388149987126 on Jun 07, 2014

I love this one, the scent is really pleasant and sweet and it taste good ! Very efficient too.

Love the texture, not the flavor

Posted by 5530525691933923177 on Apr 22, 2016

The flavor was ok, but compared to other lip balms it wasn't horrible. I absolutely love the formula and have owned three of these so far in other scents.

Lip Balm

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 10, 2013

I`ve totally fell in love with this product. I will buy this again and again and again. It moistens my lips very well and it smells so good.

repurchase

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 13, 2015

This lip balm is a staple. I always repurchase in many other flavours.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »