Crazy Rumors, Lip Balm, Leaping Bunny, Plum Apricot, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing flavour!

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Jan 04, 2013

I bought this more to support leaping bunny than for the plum apricot flavour, which I thought might be a bit strange. I was wrong - it is delicious! The combination of plum and apricot is sweet and delicious. Support leaping bunny and crazy rumors by purchasing this balm :)

Lip Balm

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 10, 2013

I`ve totally fell in love with this product. I will buy this again and again and again. It moistens my lips very well and it smells so good.

Lovely smell and flavor

Posted by marylee on Oct 09, 2013

Crazy rumors is my favorite lip balm as far as texture goes, it's always very moisturising and doesn't wear off for hours. This particular variety smells and tastes so amazing and sweet I'm very glad I made the purchase!

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 03, 2013

Crazy Rumors have the best lip balms, and this one smells great.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Apr 26, 2014

This lip balm smells great, like really really good, without being overpowering and sickeningly sweet. And the best; my lips are soft and delightful now that I have started using this lip balm. In other words; I highly recommend this lip balm.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »