Creative Bioscience, Green Coffee Bean, Pure Extract, 800 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

What I got was not green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer2484140 on Aug 22, 2012

I received my order yesterday and decided to open up the Creative green coffee bean pure extract capsules, as what I read on past reviews and that they did not look right. Well it is definitely NOT green coffee bean extract! It taste like carob with sugar in it. I can even see crystals of sugar and the power taste very sweet. Green coffee is not sweet in any way! Luckily IHerb is going to refund my money.

A complete utter waste of money

Posted by 4772203157604780162 on Aug 17, 2012

These do nothing at all. I took them and actually gained weight. Not pleased. Going to try a different brand. I opened up the capsules and to me they didn't taste like the genuine product. Complete waste of money!

Doesnt work

Posted by 4766521122168879065 on Jan 21, 2013

I will be returning this product it doesnt work

worthless

Posted by Reviewer2430472 on Apr 06, 2013

So I took this as directed along with a controlled calorie plan and daily exercise. After several weeks I had lost only 1 pound. Once I stopped taking it I started losing 2 lbs a week. My food intake did not change. I think the pills may have made me retain water. I tried them because of Dr. Oz claiming that "green coffee bean would increase weight loss." Lesson learned that something that sounds too good to be true probably is. The money spent on this would have been better served on fitness classes, just saying...

Loosing body fat

Posted by Reviewer2286806 on Nov 21, 2013

Hi, I've the capsules two times a day one hour before meals but as my second bottle I have not experience any change in my body; I go to the gym three times a week to do aerobic exercises since 1990 and my kilos still the same. I was hopping to loose seven cintimeters (witch is what the doctor ask me to)but it did not do anything to me. Maybe other people find these capsules working for them but until now they do not work for me. I'm sorry in many ways for me because they do not work and for you that my opinion might affect in a thousand of a million only on your sales. (I do not think in the latter but that is my opinion).Thank you for your services anyway. Ricardo Anasco PS: I might try to give another chance when I finish the bottle that I have to be sure that I give a good oportunity to this beans.