New To iHerb?

Creative Bioscience, Green Coffee Bean, Pure Extract, 800 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Great Results!!!

Posted by 4728091137875949237 on Aug 16, 2012

I LOVE this prooduct! I started taking it, kept the same routine I've been using, same diet same workout. And after maintaining the same weight for 5 months, I started these and within 5 weeks I lost 4lb. A lot to me when I have been fine with just maintaining. Gives me energy, I do not drink any kind of caffeine ever and this has no jumpiness effects at all! Works for me!

It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. Read it all in "naturalnews.com" I lost 2 pounds every week. I feel the fat burning away. Great product ! The only thing that bothers me is the price,should be a bit cheaper.

works great

Posted by 4723740022534849774 on Dec 14, 2012

I really like the green coffee bean extract. It has helped me shed fat even when I haven't had time to excercise, and of course, even more when I do!