July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Creative Bioscience, African Mango Diet 1200, 60 Veggie Caps

It's working

Posted by Reviewer1472283 on Sep 29, 2012

I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first, after all not everything you see or hear turns out to be true, or really works. This product actually does, whether it's in my mind or actually happening the results are there, I've lost weight without even trying. Besides taking the African Mango I haven't changed anything in my diet yet I'm still losing weight. If your thinking about losing some weight with little or no traditional dieting, take the African Mango at this point you've got nothing to lose except the unwanted pounds, good luck.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Aug 03, 2012

After watching Dr Oz talk about this I decided to give it a shot. I took it directly as stated (2 capsules per day) for an entire month and only lost 2 pounds. I have alot of weight to lose and was hopeful that this would help. It says on the box designed to help you lose 1 pound a day. It did seem to give me more energy and help with appetite suppression in the beginning but as time moved on, those effects soon weakened. I decided to stay with it for the entire month to see if there would be any results. I am disappointed to say the least. I would not buy this again or try another African Mango based supplement.

no result

Posted by 4631817013646458171 on May 29, 2013

Just it for 2 weeks now.. no result

Disappointed

Posted by 5216379954450134102 on Jan 24, 2013

We both tried these for over a month and all I could say was that the results were disappointing compared with other brands of African Mango.

Great natural Product for weight Management

Posted by Reviewer2594410 on Aug 08, 2012

I actually sold these to a friend who's interested in this product and he was 100% satisfied with it.