amazing!!!!

Posted by 4620948625732323395 on Apr 26, 2016

This is the best product I have lost 6.5 kilos in three and a half weeks. I have used other hgc drops and these by far are the best and for the price it's a joke so cheap. Make sure you follow the protocol to a T for results!!

Works great!

Posted by 5464314727220000725 on Apr 04, 2016

Wife agrees that it is an effective brand alternative for the original. Cheaper and just as effective.

This really works well.

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Sep 09, 2015

After menopause my kilos just kept coming although I exercise regularly. Then one day I was overweight. It was so frustrating. This is the first time ever in my life that I went on a diet. Within 3 weeks I went from 72kg down to 65. It was not hard at all and I felt normal without any side effects. I used to weigh 54 kg before menopause, so I will try it another 3 weeks. Mostly I think that this diet was a real eye opener. I read a lot about nutrition and it has really changed my life. I will never again eat junk food. I am very grateful for this lesson. UPDATE: I finished Phases 3 and 4 and I didn't put on any more kilos. I am down to 60kg now. This really works!

It really works!

Posted by 4924523802597492475 on Aug 16, 2015

So I did hcg diet program through injection before for 3 round so I know really well what I can and can't eat. I was tight on budget so I ended up buying this drops. This drops actually contain the same molecular structure & formula like HCG so what it does is it mimick the function of HCG. After finishing 23 days program, I lose nearly as much as using HCG injection (average 0.5kg or 1 pound a day). Just follow dr simeon 500kcal protocol and don't cheat! Fyi, I did crash diet since 13 years old so my body metabolism is messed up. I did everything I can to lose weight, it only works in the beginning. No matter how little I eat, I continue to gain weight. But HCG diet works wonder for me. I believe if HCG diet works for my messed up metabolism body, it will work for everyone else. The person who said it didn't work must be doing it wrong.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5230234438681977779 on Jun 24, 2015

THE HCG ARRIVE IN PERFECT CONDITIONS, I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE SHIPPING BUT WAN'T FALL OF iHerb THEY ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS VERY FAST AND THE SHIPPING WAS SO FAST AND THE PRODUCT SO CHEAP AND EXCELLENT QUALITY, THANKS <3

Fine

Posted by 4737624095405662499 on Apr 22, 2015

Everything was fine

500 calories plan

Posted by 5509461090123940224 on Apr 10, 2015

I only see the 1200 and 1500 calories plan in the instruction menu. Can someone tell me the 500 calories plan ?

SIMPLY THE BEST

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Nov 05, 2014

Had tried the HCG injections in the past and got good results but it was VERY expensive. A work colleague used this product to lose weight and it worked for her so thought I would give it a go to. Awesome results and am very very happy with this product. Haven't dropped lots of kilos but have certainly lost inches. Love the flexibility of 500, 800, 1000 or 1200 calories options. Did 500 when I did the injections and felt like I was starving and couldn't do any exercise other than walking. Have a physically demanding job and am eating 800 calories and not struggling at all, even manage to do a light resistance workout as well. Am doing the 42 day plan, will take a 6 week break and be back to do another round...can't wait roll on 2015!!!

Excellent.

Posted by 4793373750086459303 on Oct 24, 2014

Excellent.

Liquid Gold

Posted by 5672287485806511233 on Sep 22, 2014

Hi, I have used HCG 1234, on a 30 day program including a low calorie diet in which I lost 9.5kgs...so simple to use and obviously highly effective...everyday the scales were between 200g-1kg less - it was unbelievable!! I had a 4 week break and now I'm going again - 5 days into it and already 1.3kg down...I will always have HCG 1234 on hand to help me maintain and reach my goal weight!