nice

Posted by agnishka on Oct 29, 2012

i lost 11 kg with hcg1234, but after using it you should look your weight, because it is easy to recover it back.

Very happy

Posted by 5666920674941764143 on Sep 23, 2012

I'm so happy with this product! I did well with my calories all week first 3 days were hard of course like with anything they tell us we can't eat and that's when we want it most but once I got the hang of it and ate a fruit when I craved something sweet everything worked out awesome and lost 10lbs my first week:)

good product

Posted by Reviewer3015717 on Aug 21, 2012

great product does work

Posted by Reviewer3224637 on Aug 17, 2012

I am currently on my second round. This is the 3rd brand of drops that I've tried so far. I love them! They work as promised. And, you can't beat the price either. I will be using these in the future.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Jul 31, 2012

did not help. I was hungry all the time.

Amazing Results - 47yo First time dieter - Lost 29 lbs in 21 days... easily.

Posted by 5262393286869908015 on Jul 24, 2012

I am 47 and I've never even tried a diet, mostly because I thought I'd kill somebody if I had to go hungry and become nauseous, dizzy, irritable and cranky. But, with this product I dropped from 247 to 219 pounds in 21 days and felt less irritable and hungry than when I was not on the diet. I followed the diet pretty much 100% and it worked. I know people that did this and the weight stayed off for like a year, so I'm hoping my result is similar. I will be making changes to my diet as well. Following this diet taught me I don't need to eat so much, and I can actually live without sugar and bread (especially) which I love. I'm looking forward to being more healthy. Try it, it works.

Posted by Reviewer3127802 on Jul 06, 2012

First curse wass efective, but second not.

Lost weight

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jun 27, 2012

Don't know if it a placebo or what, but I managed to drop 5 pounds in 12 days. It took some discipline, but I hadn't been able to shake the weight before. I went off the program to go on vacation, but I'll return to it.

HCG

Posted by PeppermintPattie on Jun 21, 2012

Very effective when instructions are followed, exactly. Love this product.

My sister likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2683063 on Jun 05, 2012

My sister is taking this and has lost 25 lbs. course she's been cheating some she said. That was with two bottles.