Creative Bioscience, hCG 1234, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3257281 on May 09, 2012

this is wounderful product

Product worked as it stated lost 20 lbs in 30 days

Posted by Reviewer1092247 From Japan on Jan 12, 2013

As with other HCG products and if you have done your homework on HCG you know how it works (500 cals a day, no sugars, no oils on the skin, etc)and this product works as it said. There were no side effects like pimples or anything and I even lost after I had a "cheat". It killed my appetite and sometimes I had to remember to eat. That was great knowing I was going to wake up to a loss the next day. I still need to lose another 20 lbs so I will probably be purchasing this again to help with it.

This works for me -

Posted by Reviewer2232725 From New Mexico on Jan 29, 2013

I have taken this for the past 2 weeks and have lost a pound each day. This really reduces my appetite, without any side effects that I can tell. I plan to stick with it.

Very happy

Posted by 5666920674941764143 on Sep 23, 2012

I'm so happy with this product! I did well with my calories all week first 3 days were hard of course like with anything they tell us we can't eat and that's when we want it most but once I got the hang of it and ate a fruit when I craved something sweet everything worked out awesome and lost 10lbs my first week:)

nice

Posted by agnishka on Oct 29, 2012

i lost 11 kg with hcg1234, but after using it you should look your weight, because it is easy to recover it back.