Creative Bioscience, hCG 1234, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Love

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on May 24, 2013

This really works.

Lost weight!

Posted by 5359521090488520915 on Jun 05, 2014

It's been only a wk into this diet. I've lost 3kg and I still have two more wks before the diet ends. Very happy coz my aim was to lose about 6kg, so I'm halfway there already! I'm not sure if it's the drops that work or the hcg low calorie diet, but the drops certainly do help me psychologically stay stricter. I'm sticking to the original hcg 500calorie a day diet. And follow their recipes as close as possible. It works! Can't wait to see how much I lose at the end of three wks!

5 kilos

Posted by 4932052253586884550 on Jun 07, 2014

I ordered this so I can lose weight due to im over weight. From 70 kgs im just 65 kgs and will definitely use this again.

hCG

Posted by Reviewer2166946 on Mar 06, 2012

My sister bought this as part of a weight loss plan, she raves about it! Do some research on it first, but she loves it.

This works for me -

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Jan 29, 2013

I have taken this for the past 2 weeks and have lost a pound each day. This really reduces my appetite, without any side effects that I can tell. I plan to stick with it.