fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1348297 on Dec 17, 2011

exactly what I wanted and the price is so great

HCG

Posted by PeppermintPattie on Jun 21, 2012

Very effective when instructions are followed, exactly. Love this product.

Lost weight

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jun 27, 2012

Don't know if it a placebo or what, but I managed to drop 5 pounds in 12 days. It took some discipline, but I hadn't been able to shake the weight before. I went off the program to go on vacation, but I'll return to it.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3257281 on May 09, 2012

this is wounderful product

This works for me -

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Jan 29, 2013

I have taken this for the past 2 weeks and have lost a pound each day. This really reduces my appetite, without any side effects that I can tell. I plan to stick with it.

Very happy

Posted by 5666920674941764143 on Sep 23, 2012

I'm so happy with this product! I did well with my calories all week first 3 days were hard of course like with anything they tell us we can't eat and that's when we want it most but once I got the hang of it and ate a fruit when I craved something sweet everything worked out awesome and lost 10lbs my first week:)

nice

Posted by agnishka on Oct 29, 2012

i lost 11 kg with hcg1234, but after using it you should look your weight, because it is easy to recover it back.

itS REAL WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3102586 on Oct 30, 2012

I HAVE LOST 5 KG !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3224637 on Aug 17, 2012

I am currently on my second round. This is the 3rd brand of drops that I've tried so far. I love them! They work as promised. And, you can't beat the price either. I will be using these in the future.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5230234438681977779 on Jun 24, 2015

THE HCG ARRIVE IN PERFECT CONDITIONS, I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE SHIPPING BUT WAN'T FALL OF iHerb THEY ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS VERY FAST AND THE SHIPPING WAS SO FAST AND THE PRODUCT SO CHEAP AND EXCELLENT QUALITY, THANKS <3