Crio Brü, Brewed Cocoa, Maracaibo, 12 oz (340 g)

Crio Brue

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Aug 06, 2013

Fantastic product. I am hooked and my friends are hooked on it too. There are others but this is my favorite. Highly recommend.

Crio Bru Maracibo

Posted by 5752972386885726118 on Aug 11, 2013

All I can say is wow! This is the best cocoa I have EVER had. It is smooth and rich as well as being highly addictive. I can't wait to sample the other types.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1166416 on Mar 13, 2014

I am a total convert. Obviously, this tastes nothing like coffee, but it has totally replaced it for me. I now look forward to my morning Crio Bru. Don't go into it expecting coffee or hot cocoa, and you will be pleasantly surprised. I love it with a little almond milk and coconut palm sugar.

delicious alternative to coffee

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Dec 10, 2013

Purchased this as an alternative to coffee for my husband. I drink it too now. A drip filter seems to make it best rather than a plunger. Very pleasant to drink - especially at night when coffee is not an option for me for sleeping.

maracaibo

Posted by 4896644377842272248 on Apr 23, 2014

My kids love this and we have only made it in a plunger, i am not so fussed as its not chocolatey enough for me, i will be trying another flavor when i reorder , perhaps stock the crio bru kits ? BRILLIANT prices compared to the shops here though!