Yummy

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 14, 2014

These oysters resemble mussels (or I thought so while looking at them). They are very tasty. I ate the whole tin alone almost immediately. The oil in which they are agrees with you stomach unlike much oil of this kind I used to try. They are yummy and you feel well afterwards. I am satisfied.

delicious

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

Very delicious oysters! I 'll add it to every my order.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1465357 on Mar 31, 2011

Perfect in salat weith eggs and sun-dried tomatoes

Love these oysters!

Posted by Reviewer2314315 on Feb 02, 2013

Thank you, thank you iHerb for being one of the first places to restock these oysters! I love smoked oysters and won't eat them when they are packed in garbage oils like cottonseed or soybean oil. Crown Prince is the only company I know of that packs them in olive oil. So glad to have these available again!

Tastes amazing!

Posted by matchalatte on Nov 08, 2015

It was better than I thought. The oysters were huge and plump and there are about 10-12 oysters in the tin. Definitely value for money, the smoked flavor was intense as well. I used the oil as a salad and pasta dressing and it tasted great!

There's always a 1st...

Posted by Reviewer2838884 on Feb 01, 2016

Admittedly, I am usually suspicious when I come across a review that starts with "I normally don't write reviews". But then again, we can't go through life not trusting everything; the best approach is to expect the unexpected. In this case, my trial of the above smoked oysters (I prefer everything fresh, but at $6 or $7 a piece where I live is expensive). After receiving the order (thanks iHerb), they sat on the kitchen counter for 2 days instead of going into the pantry...and teased me. Until I couldn't help myself and opened the can.. All I add is that they were "Delicious" and gone in a minute. Now, if they were a little cheaper I could order a lot more.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Feb 10, 2012

Liked these oysters very much, very tasty.

טעים

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Sep 06, 2014

טעים

So good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 06, 2011

Love then right out of the can for a low carb snack

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 4840963204049424259 on Mar 22, 2014

It is getting hard to find smoked oysters in olive oil. The cotton seed oil just ain't the same. These also come from South Korea, unlike most of the other brands that are from China.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »