There's always a 1st...

Posted by Reviewer2838884 on Feb 01, 2016

Admittedly, I am usually suspicious when I come across a review that starts with "I normally don't write reviews". But then again, we can't go through life not trusting everything; the best approach is to expect the unexpected. In this case, my trial of the above smoked oysters (I prefer everything fresh, but at $6 or $7 a piece where I live is expensive). After receiving the order (thanks iHerb), they sat on the kitchen counter for 2 days instead of going into the pantry...and teased me. Until I couldn't help myself and opened the can.. All I add is that they were "Delicious" and gone in a minute. Now, if they were a little cheaper I could order a lot more.

Tastes amazing!

Posted by matchalatte on Nov 08, 2015

It was better than I thought. The oysters were huge and plump and there are about 10-12 oysters in the tin. Definitely value for money, the smoked flavor was intense as well. I used the oil as a salad and pasta dressing and it tasted great!

טעים

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Sep 06, 2014

טעים

verry good

Posted by Reviewer2024827 on Aug 19, 2014

the taste is wonderful

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jun 02, 2014

I love theese little smoked oysters. Good as food and a slightly salty snacks when i crave some. I keep buying again and again to make sure I have some in my pantry. Trying to kick potatochip craving and theese are a very good substitute for me, eaten with a fork straight from the tin. Yummy!!!

Yummy!!!

Posted by Aliskin on May 22, 2014

I love this!!! It is sooo delicious.... But the smoked taste is quite intense.

Yummy

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 14, 2014

These oysters resemble mussels (or I thought so while looking at them). They are very tasty. I ate the whole tin alone almost immediately. The oil in which they are agrees with you stomach unlike much oil of this kind I used to try. They are yummy and you feel well afterwards. I am satisfied.

Awesome, AWESOME smoked oysters

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Apr 05, 2014

Rich, intense flavors - the perfect smoked oysters for me.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 4840963204049424259 on Mar 22, 2014

It is getting hard to find smoked oysters in olive oil. The cotton seed oil just ain't the same. These also come from South Korea, unlike most of the other brands that are from China.

A tasty treat

Posted by 5013762975195392502 on Feb 03, 2014

I was so pleased to learn iHerb stocks these excellent smoked oysters. I can usually get them at my local Trader Joe's but not all the time. These are delicate in flavor and smooth in texture without being overwhelmingly "smoky."

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »