Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 30, 2011

WOW! I could not believe how wonderful these strawberries are when I tasted them! Unlike anything I have ever seen before. I like the fact that there is nothing else added, just pure simple fruit. I use these as a "pick me up" snack at work and at home when I get the "sweet tooth" craving. This company also makes these crunchies in Pineapple which are a bit sweeter than the strawberries - I like them all. I hope I-Herb will carry more types of these crunchies in different fruits and the veggies. Highly recommend! RL in North Carolina

Sweet snack

Posted by Reviewer2826662 on May 31, 2011

These strawberries are really sweet and has a rare consistency. They are almost crunchy, and the taste of strawberries is really good.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Jan 01, 2013

I like the taste of it! Really good. I mix it with my oatmeal.

good

Posted by 5342427561163787250 on Aug 21, 2014

good

love it

Posted by 5021714031892836836 on Dec 29, 2014

i just love it so much and will order again

The perfect snack.

Posted by 5508281053538638557 on May 19, 2014

Freeze-dried fruit is the perfect snack. All natural strawberry flavour, koncentrated aromas, lots of nutrients but very low in calories. I will buy these again!

Yum!

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

These strawberries are awesome to add into muesli and other cereals or yoghurt for extra taste! They taste really good when re-hydrated. Packaging is resealable and preserves the flavor well.

Good of taste

Posted by 4754528273881478247 on Jun 19, 2013

Good of taste

Good quality and tastes great

Posted by 5568418833924699537 on Jul 02, 2014

Just the fresh taste I wanted. Handy zip pouch. These things get moist very easily.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 27, 2013

These are very good for a small light snack. Too bad they weren't a bit cheaper (but it makes me limit how many I eat, so it's not all bad). :)