Crystal BO Stone

Posted by Reviewer3280855 on Sep 13, 2009

Love that I don't stink either of funk or of perfume.

Good Stone

Posted by Reviewer1588934 on May 02, 2009

This is my first time trying a deodorant stone and I was surprised to find that it really works. I have used it for two weeks now and it does not look any smaller, so I expect it to last a very long time (unless I drop it). At under $4, it is a lot cheaper than "regular" deodorants and has no toxic chemicals.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

Not super effective

Posted by Reviewer3171674 on May 09, 2011

After reading nothing but good reviews I had high expectations for this stone but it wasn't particularly good at preventing perspiration or masking body odor even under mild conditions. I didn't see any difference between using this and not using deodorant

Good deodorant

Posted by AlanaDesign on Jun 13, 2012

This is good deodorant, it works for me, no unpleasant smell, doesn't leave marks on clothes. But it doesn't stop sweating, just removing odor. But still its good alternative for antiperspirant.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1062580 on Dec 16, 2009

This deoderant does not work AT ALL. I have to change brands of deoderant constantly because deoderants stop working after just a few weeks. I was recommended this deoderant by a dermatologist after I developed a swollen arm pit gland from other brands of roll on deoderants. I gave it a shot but it did nothing. By 10am every day I started to smell. Not only that, but at times the smell got so bad and I was so self conscious that I had to go in the bathroom, remove my shirt, and towel off my arm pits with hot soapy water just so I could get through the rest of the day.

Does not always work

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

This deodorant effect on me is enough for a few hours. Then there is the smell and wet armpits.

Great product, use it everyday

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Feb 19, 2012

I like it, because no white spots, no irritation, no smell. Thus I can enjoy the pure aroma of expensive perfumery without tinge of deodorant.

Crystal Body Deodorant Rock

Posted by Reviewer2092478 on Mar 16, 2012

Used for few weeks and i am glad to say that it works just as advertised. Although i still sweat but there is no noticeable smell. I like the product also because it is unscented and free without chemicals. I used this product everyday when i go out and it makes me feel confident that i need not worry about my sweat when i am out in the hot and humid weather.

From Russia