100% Effective

Posted by Reviewer3176975 on Jan 14, 2013

I've never reviewed a product before but this deodorant deserves to be be praised. I've never found a truly effective anti perspirant/odour blocking natural deodorant and have tried many. Until now. In recent 43c heat here in Australia (105 farenheit approx) and doing manual work, this product performed brilliantly. I highly recommend this. The only slight down side is that the shape of the bottle can make it difficult to grip while spraying.

It works! It really works!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

WOW!! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It works in humidity, it works through a whole, long sticky day, it works so you just smell like you. So, I have a super over-achieving armpit (yes, too much info perhaps, but relevant). PLUS, I live now in a SUPER humid region. With those two problems plaguing me, I have tried *EVERYTHING* Degree, Mitchums, Toms of Maine, Natures Gate, Dessert Essence, Certain Dri, Soft & Dri, rock deodorants... you get the picture. NOTHING worked. In an hour or so, even with relatively little physical exersion, I would smell myself (yuck) despite being a really clean kind of person. I ran across this stuff and as always, bought a bottle out of desperation. THIS WORKS, IT WORKS ALL DAY, I NEVER EVER EVER SMELL NOW, AND IT'S FABULOUS!! It has NO fragrance added either, so you neither stink nor smell like a big fake bouquet of perfume soaked flowers! I LOVE THIS STUFF. Plus, if you spray it onto your clothes at all, NO staining or visibility at all. Heck yeah! I've since tried two other brands of spray "natural" deos... They are *NOT* the same. They last for a few hours... then the humidity wins.ONLY this brand works consistently, but it's hard to find. The only cons... if you are looking for an *anti-perspirant*, it does not help (nor does it claim to). It is DEODORANT ONLY, so you still sweat through your shirt if you're somewhere super humid (thank you, tank tops). An ingredient in antiperspirants has proven to have dangerous effects on some people's glands, so I chose to sweat. Also, as already mentioned, it can be quite tricky to locate at a local store (I've seen similar brands, but not this~ the best). But thank GOODNESS for this stuff keeping me smelling yum all day long no matter what!! --Side note--The deodorant really needs to be applied to clean skin. In my experience, it did not work as well if I applied it later in the day after forgetting about after my morning shower.

It Works ! Excellent Deodarant Replacement !

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Apr 20, 2010

This is the most amazing deoderent replacement. I spray it once to three times on each armpit, right after i take a shower, and it keeps the body odour at bay. It also looks like it's going to last for quite a while. I have to mention that my body odour (especially when i sweat even a little bit) is quite strong, and doesn't smell good. This little baby has made me smell normal like everyone else, and by that i mean i don't smell bad anymore. It took me a while to figure out how to use this one properly, so here go the directions. For strong body odour, spray four to five times (don't hold back), then put your hands on your thights so that your armpits are folded, now move your arms forward and backward a few times to rub it in well. This way there should be No Bad Odour, even on the next day !

Buena protección, sin duda

Posted by Paulette on Apr 19, 2013

Desodorante que me aguanta todo el tiempo que necesite y más. La única pega que le pongo es que el tapón me vino roto y cada vez que pulverizo, me salpica... La próxima vez probaré su formato sólido a ver qué tal pero, sin ninguna duda, volvería a comprar este desodorante.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011

medium helps, I live in hot climates

Did not work for me.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

Singapore's weather is humid and we all perspire alot. I dont have much issues previously with smelly pits, (sweaty pits yes) but i bought it for prevention since its cheap with good reviews! After first try, OMFG! There is some reaction going on and my pits stink, literally! Nope, it isnt like that before i use this. It just didnt work for me. Too bad.

It doesn't stop the body secretions but it masks the odor and it's all natural, re-apply it during the midday for effectiveness.

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

It doesn't stop the body secretions but it masks the odor and it's all natural, but I have to re-apply it during the midday for effectiveness. This is a great anti-odorant (not deodorant, not anti-antiperspirant, this is preventative stuff here!) once you learn to use it. I highly recommend it to people with bad body odor. I tend to sweat a lot and it can smell pretty bad IMO, but when using this I could probably go two days without smelling! That's impressive considering I can start to smell just twenty minutes out of the shower. (No I do not live in a super hot climate, I'm just special that way.) So from what I've learned, once you hop out of the shower and dry off, hit up both of your pits with this spray and hit them good. It will feel wet, but will dry off quick enough (don't have to wait to dry before putting on your shirt). Now, put on your undershirt (or whatever shirt will be directly against your pits) and give your pits another hit. At this point both your pit and the shirt in your pit will be moist. The goal of this is to get the active ingredient (read as salt) where you sweat so that bacteria cant have a festival of stench.(Nobody likes this kinda festival) That was the biggest thing I learned while using this, even though I sprayed my pits well, I would end up smelling. However when taking off my shirt I started to realize it was my shirt that carried the stench and not me. Thus, spray the shirt too! Anyhow, I hope this helps people. I wont ever go back to that other slimy / waxy deodorant / anti-antiperspirant with perfumes. Things to note: - This prevents the bacteria from getting out of hand and multiplying, so if you already stink, spraying this on will only prevent additional stink. Take a shower! - Try to dry the water from your pits before spraying this. - This works in other areas that sweat and smell, if I'm going to sweat a lot I'll sometimes hit my chest too - Don't be afraid to really spray it on there when you're first trying this out. Once you see the results you'll then start to try to hone in how much you really need. Basically, prevent having a bad experience by trying to cheap out with two spritz. - It's in a purple spray bottle that does not look very manly, you may have to compensate elsewhere. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name. Good day and smell well!

스틱으로 된거랑 함께 쓰고있어요~

Posted by Reviewer2805501 on Apr 14, 2013

스틱으로 된거는 샤워후에 사용가능해서 이건 들고다니면서 쓸때나 스틱쓰기 불편할때 칙칙뿌려주면 좋아요~ 효과는 스틱보다 약간 떨어지는듯해요

Surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Mar 06, 2013

I've tried the crystal deodorant before and it didn't work for me. THIS, however, works wonders. I still sweat (naturally! :-)) but I never smell. My body is much happier with this product. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! and it's so fricken CHEAP! (can't think of better words, i'm not a wordsmith!!)

Easily one of the best products in iHerb!

Posted by Value-buyer on Jul 09, 2013

Being from a tropical (and humid) climate, just 2 sprays under the arms amazingly lasts the whole day. Priorly, I was using Nature's Gate (which was alright) but have switched to this as the bottle really lasts and is so economical. It leaves no stains and is completely natural. Some other deodorants contain chemicals which are harmful to your body. This spray however, uses only natural mineral salts and water! Sharing a tip -- after spraying, use your fingers (no worries, no sticky feeling on your fingers after that) to rub the area back and forth to "get it into the skin". Seems to last better that way.