Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

100% Effective

Posted by Reviewer3176975 From Australia on Jan 14, 2013

I've never reviewed a product before but this deodorant deserves to be be praised. I've never found a truly effective anti perspirant/odour blocking natural deodorant and have tried many. Until now. In recent 43c heat here in Australia (105 farenheit approx) and doing manual work, this product performed brilliantly. I highly recommend this. The only slight down side is that the shape of the bottle can make it difficult to grip while spraying.

It works! It really works!

Posted by vinetu28 From Bulgaria on Aug 31, 2012

WOW!! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It works in humidity, it works through a whole, long sticky day, it works so you just smell like you. So, I have a super over-achieving armpit (yes, too much info perhaps, but relevant). PLUS, I live now in a SUPER humid region. With those two problems plaguing me, I have tried *EVERYTHING* Degree, Mitchums, Toms of Maine, Natures Gate, Dessert Essence, Certain Dri, Soft & Dri, rock deodorants... you get the picture. NOTHING worked. In an hour or so, even with relatively little physical exersion, I would smell myself (yuck) despite being a really clean kind of person. I ran across this stuff and as always, bought a bottle out of desperation. THIS WORKS, IT WORKS ALL DAY, I NEVER EVER EVER SMELL NOW, AND IT'S FABULOUS!! It has NO fragrance added either, so you neither stink nor smell like a big fake bouquet of perfume soaked flowers! I LOVE THIS STUFF. Plus, if you spray it onto your clothes at all, NO staining or visibility at all. Heck yeah! I've since tried two other brands of spray "natural" deos... They are *NOT* the same. They last for a few hours... then the humidity wins.ONLY this brand works consistently, but it's hard to find. The only cons... if you are looking for an *anti-perspirant*, it does not help (nor does it claim to). It is DEODORANT ONLY, so you still sweat through your shirt if you're somewhere super humid (thank you, tank tops). An ingredient in antiperspirants has proven to have dangerous effects on some people's glands, so I chose to sweat. Also, as already mentioned, it can be quite tricky to locate at a local store (I've seen similar brands, but not this~ the best). But thank GOODNESS for this stuff keeping me smelling yum all day long no matter what!! --Side note--The deodorant really needs to be applied to clean skin. In my experience, it did not work as well if I applied it later in the day after forgetting about after my morning shower.

Transparente

Posted by AnadePozuelo on Apr 23, 2013

Me gusta, no tiene olor ni color.

Buena protección, sin duda

Posted by Paulette From Spain on Apr 19, 2013

Desodorante que me aguanta todo el tiempo que necesite y más. La única pega que le pongo es que el tapón me vino roto y cada vez que pulverizo, me salpica... La próxima vez probaré su formato sólido a ver qué tal pero, sin ninguna duda, volvería a comprar este desodorante.

It Works ! Excellent Deodarant Replacement !

Posted by Reviewer2960855 From Canada on Apr 20, 2010

This is the most amazing deoderent replacement. I spray it once to three times on each armpit, right after i take a shower, and it keeps the body odour at bay. It also looks like it's going to last for quite a while. I have to mention that my body odour (especially when i sweat even a little bit) is quite strong, and doesn't smell good. This little baby has made me smell normal like everyone else, and by that i mean i don't smell bad anymore. It took me a while to figure out how to use this one properly, so here go the directions. For strong body odour, spray four to five times (don't hold back), then put your hands on your thights so that your armpits are folded, now move your arms forward and backward a few times to rub it in well. This way there should be No Bad Odour, even on the next day !