Fantastic

Posted by 4636579288952704281 on Nov 08, 2015

I am so elergic to perfumes and smells , so this is a great product for me. It keeps me fresh all day. So happy to find it.

No me convence

Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015

Ni el formato ni la composición me gustan...

Effective, safe and affordable

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

Effective product with simple, safe ingredient. It can be used as foot spray too. This unscented version is suitable for those who wears perfume or sensitive to fragrance. I also love the scented versions and keeps both in stock. They are all affordable and make me order again and again.

Fab deodorizer of my teenagers stinky boots!

Posted by Reviewer3014091 on Sep 02, 2015

I used to put my kid's shoes outside. This magical stuff does the trick without harsh synthetic fragrances.

Good all-natural deodorant

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Aug 16, 2015

If you are aware of the many unhealthy ingredients in most deodorants and you are looking for an all-natural one, then this might be what you are looking for.

Ok

Posted by 5728216436860228146 on Aug 05, 2015

the stick works better than the spray for me.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

Good deodorant. I don't like using the stick deodorant and aerosol spray deodorant coz most of them will leave some residue. And this one won't leave at all and it does not contain so many chemicals that are bad to our bodies. For more review, just click my username.

Un agua?

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Parece que pague mas de 3 dólares por agua! No quita olores, no hace de desodorante y al menos a mi no me funciono, una lastima, probaré con otros.

Funciona

Posted by Reviewer1856411 on Jun 19, 2015

Tenía mis dudas acerca de su efectividad. El el primer desodorante de estas características de utilizo y me ha sorprendido su eficacia. Repetiré sin duda.Si te ha servido muy opinión, por favor marca SI. Gracias.

VERY BAD

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Jun 05, 2015

I was looking for something less toxic and i thought hey this looks decent but nope, it did nothing it was as if i was not wearing any deodorant, I applied it 20 min prior to stepping out let it dry but as soon as i step out i sweat, and i don't even sweat a lot, i found this terrible so if someone who sweats a lot would just waste their money on this. Looking at all the great reviews i wished it work for me too, but living in a super hot climate where temperature goes up to 43 C degree this did nothing. i am on my quest to find a affordable deodorant.