WORKS PERFECTLY!

Posted by 5382095266616109324 on Jun 08, 2013

This thing actually works! I hate the fact the it has no smell, but hey, it works!

Nice

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 05, 2013

The product itself works for very good 2 to 4 hours. The pump of the bottle never worked, it was broken since I received it.

The one I realy like for summer

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jul 11, 2013

I use it for armpits and my feet. But I'll put only 4 stars, as the pomp on some units sometimes doesn't spray, so applying is realy uncomfortable and wet :(

Great natural ingredients, good effect

Posted by 5506841482611150819 on Jul 20, 2013

It lasts for 6-10 hours normally, 4-6 hours during workout or any intensive sports. So usually it doesn't last a whole day, you have to reapply. I love that it's without any scent. Price is OK for the value. Better than any mainstream deodorant from the local shops. I would rate it 4.5/5

Muy bueno

Posted by maricz on Jul 23, 2013

Mi pareja tiene la piel de las axilas muy sensible y le va de maravilla. Ojo que es un chico y estamos en pleno verano! Lo recomiendo para personas que no tienen "humor" muy fuerte.

Great product. Love the fact it is aluminum free and safe for use

Posted by 4940320179655102778 on Aug 10, 2013

Notice it is not a spray, but rather a fluid. So there is spillage below your arm pit. In that aspect, the stick is better.but, as mentioned on the title, it is a great product. There is no awkward smell. It does not stop you from perspiring, but there is no smell and it is safe to use

Much less under arm odour

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Aug 17, 2013

I had high expectations from this product after reading all the reviews. I think that they were a bit unrealistic - this is a deoderant not an anti-perspirant. Having said that, I have noticed that my underarm odour odor is less.

I don't like the spray

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 30, 2013

It sprays too much on one spot. For cost-effective reasons I will reorder the Crystal stone/stick deodorant. This last much longer. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

This products is nice to have!

Posted by rawanimal on Sep 14, 2013

When you want to use only natural products but wish to reduce body odor this product does what it is supposed. Has lasted more than 1 month in occasional use.

good

Posted by Reviewer1607228 on Sep 27, 2013

good