Nice product!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 12, 2012

Easy to use, no odor all day long!

crystal

Posted by Reviewer3034196 on Dec 03, 2011

it works good

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 20, 2012

Good, but not the best scent of this product. I love with green tee.

Good but not perfect

Posted by sonlyk on Feb 23, 2011

Very good deodorant with no perfume but sometimes the hottest days it doesn't cover so well.

No go

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Jan 02, 2011

Hi, I previously wrote a review about this saying it worked and I'm not sure if it will soon be posted so wanted to update in case it is posted. I have been on holidays and not at work (which is air-conditioned). I have noticed while on holiday and not sitting at my desk in air-conditioning all day I start to stink after about 4 hours. It's really bad and I've had to switch back to an aluminium based deodorant unfortunately.

Ineffective

Posted by Reviewer2883210 on Sep 21, 2010

I tried the deodorant, based on positive reviews that were placed on your site. Unfortunately it was totally ineffective at stopping body odor. I was optimistic as I ordered two bottles. It is probably designed for petite women who don't require much in the way of a deodorant.

effective before or after workout

Posted by Reviewer2323031 on Oct 15, 2008

great for a quick freshen up. My kids use this after sports and it really does work to kill the odor.

Not for me.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Does not work on me, at all. Unsure why, but I get good effect of aubrey spray deodorant.

This actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1965669 on Jul 10, 2008

I've never thought I would find a safe, effective alternative to the toxic chemical cocktails of those popular deodorants. I've tried different natural brands before, but this rock crystal spray actually works for me. I sweat at work almost every day, and boy, this crystal blokcs the odor better than the men's deodorannt i've been using.

does not remove the smell

Posted by Reviewer1763370 on Nov 02, 2011