by Elena Zelenskaya, RF

Posted by Reviewer2036167 on Mar 07, 2011

no smell, no irritation, very economical. But I'm using it for a short period of time. Do not dare to apply it on work - not sure that it will work in a stressful situation. I use it on weekends so far.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2619674 on Mar 03, 2010

My best friend recently had a baby, and while she was pregnant, she tried to switch to as few questionable chemically-laced products as possible. Regular deodorant/antiperspirant was the first to go. She switched to this and raved about it. I was a little skeptical, but I tried it and so far, I'm really liking it. It leaves NO marks on my clothes and doesn't have ANY scent (I don't want my armpits to smell like Fresh Morning Dew). The only minor issue is that you have to wet the stone before you use it, but it really only takes a second. Definitely worth a try.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3354677 on Mar 13, 2009

I decided to give this stuff a try with all the great reviews, plus I didn't really want to spend the money on clincal protection deodorants. I guess that I just have a really bad problem with BO, I've tried just about every deodorant even mens. This stuff did work a little bit because I only had a light fowl smell, not as strong as it can get lol. But I really thought it would be the answer to my problems. For now I will put it on after a shower, let it dry then put deodorant over it. Still doesn't completely take away the BO. Also do not put this stuff on after you shave ouch! That was another reason I didn't like it!

Didn't work for my potent, pheromone-filled MAN sweat.

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

Yeah, so one day I read my AXE Anti-Perspirant's label and got a little paranoid about putting Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex in my pits, it just doesn't seem right and it also stained my nice black Rolling Stones T-Shirt... So I ordered this stuff to see if it would be a good natural option. Well, it didn't really work for me, it did sort of cut down the odor a bit - But not as much as the chemically filled stuff I was used to. I'm sure this product was more meant for the ovary carrying population on our planet, given the violet/pink label, and maybe it works better for all you sexy ladies out there, but from a guy's point of view - This stinks (literally). On a side note, the crystal also pulls at your pit hairs if it isn't moist enough, which is an experience I believe most men should experience at least once, It may awaken a sadomasochist side of you that you weren't aware of... Not that I know anything about that stuff, I'm just saying....

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1883214 on Mar 16, 2011

I still sweat and smell after using this product. I will not purchase again.

it's AWFUL

Posted by Reviewer2584912 on Nov 26, 2010

it's like I'm not wearing deodorant. It seems as if I sweat more with it than I do without it. It's not what I thought it would be.

Didn't work for me

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 24, 2011

Too bad it didn't work, still noticed a smell. Maybe it will be ok in winter.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1972605 on Mar 30, 2011

This doesnt work. I sweat as never before when using this .. :(

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2706419 on Apr 05, 2011

After reading other users' reviews, I couldn't wait for this product to be delivered. But it really was a disappointment. Apparently, it just doesn't suit me as it felt like I did not use a deodorant at all.

Like the product

Posted by Reviewer2221868 on May 27, 2011

Unfortunetly it does not work in hiding my body odor.