Nice product with nice smell

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

Effective product with simple, safe ingredient. Can also use as foot spray. The scent is mild and nice, not overwhelming at all. However, those who wears perfume or sensitive to fragrance may wish to choose the unscented version instead. I love both versions and keeps both in stock. They are all affordable and make me order again and again.

Nice and not overpowering scent

Posted by 4899363633027913885 on Sep 03, 2015

Nice and not overpowering scent, cannot find this product from stores near me so was glad to have found it here. Price is fair.

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015

Idem que celui à la grenade, sent très bon, n'irrite pas la peau, très belle découverte, je le recommande!

Great product

Posted by 5447377359333689553 on Mar 13, 2015

Great smell, so fresh and mild.

love it!

Posted by 5108560170465218370 on Feb 23, 2015

so nice smell, so pure. I would buy this again

keep ordering it

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Dec 24, 2014

This would be more of an update ,not rewiev cause Im constantly ordering this one and plane one.Just great.Im not a very swesty person but this holds.

I love this spray!

Posted by Reviewer2044865 on Dec 04, 2014

I have gone through many, many bottles and don't want to be without it. It is so natural and mild that it can be used "anywhere" and it works. I order several bottles in advance because I don't ever want to be without it. Love the Chamomile and Green Tea. Very light and not over powering. Of course it won't make you stop sweating but it isn't designed to. You just won't smell it but you have to apply daily after a shower. If you want something to reapply over old sweat, this isn't the thing but who wants to do that? I let myself run out this time and am very anxious to get a new shipment.

lovely smell

Posted by 4623787045043744943 on Oct 20, 2014

love the smell

Work

Posted by 5114181626174957842 on Sep 06, 2014

It's workable! Non-sentative, Non-sticky after use, control & reduce unpleasant smell in the hot weather.

I love it!

Posted by 5684484393491841184 on Sep 02, 2014

i love it!I love the smell of it,i use it after my bath and the perfume make me feel very nice.It's smell like cleanliness. Nevertheless the smell doesn't stay for to long but after it sweats it doesn't smell but.I will buy it again and again....