It actually REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1396961 on Jul 05, 2011

I have tried almost every natural deodorant (all the popular ones sold at natural food stores) and concluded years ago that they don't work for my body chemistry. I sweat a lot and am very active, particularly in the hot summer and am so thrilled and amazed to have found a natural deodorant (no toxic aluminum) that works. Crystal Essence mineral deodorant body spray really works! I highly recommend it.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Jul 28, 2011

I used the salts sprays and they worked but there was no scent. This makes me feel more girly and it still works the same as the plain sprays. Not too heavy a scent

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1233004 on Aug 04, 2011

Works great! Can be little "foamy" if you put on too much. Smells nice, suitable for men also :)

Great smell fresh

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012

Great smell fresh. Splashed all over the body. With the smell of sweat does well. One disadvantage: not the first time breaks down spout

Effective deoderant and lasts all day long

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

I love the smell of this. It's a floral scent but it's not too overpowering.

Deodorant

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

My favorite one.

great smell

Posted by frensisa on Apr 01, 2012

Usually I use deo sticks, but my friend recommended this product and I decided to try. It smells so lovely! Will order again.

Smells very good!

Posted by promotion on Apr 06, 2012

I bought this deodorant to my mom, and she really loved it! Nice smell and last for the whole day. Just awesome!

It works!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

After numerous failed attempts with natural deodorant my sister recommended this. Best I've tried! Just make sure you use it right after you shower for best results.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2647901 on Aug 25, 2011

it does not last too long but I like the smell at the beginning and I feel better when I use it