Not for long time

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 28, 2016

I meant that after few months I feel like it's not working

crystal body deodorant

Posted by 5220506289740829635 on Apr 21, 2016

It did not stop me from seating. Also did not help me with the smell. But definetly made my armpits softer and smoother.

Product not received

Posted by 4663123651512824350 on Apr 09, 2016

Product not received

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good, but not great.

Above average for natural deodorants, still didn't help me completely though

Posted by 5705162411368810533 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this deodorant and the scent is great. Crystal Essence makes great deodorants. I dont like how this is a spray as I dont like having wet arm pits in the morning but it does get rid of body odor as well as preventing it. By the end of the day, though, you will still have a little scent.

Nice product with nice smell

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

Effective product with simple, safe ingredient. Can also use as foot spray. The scent is mild and nice, not overwhelming at all. However, those who wears perfume or sensitive to fragrance may wish to choose the unscented version instead. I love both versions and keeps both in stock. They are all affordable and make me order again and again.

Nice and not overpowering scent

Posted by 4899363633027913885 on Sep 03, 2015

Nice and not overpowering scent, cannot find this product from stores near me so was glad to have found it here. Price is fair.

a bit off

Posted by halfromanian on Jul 14, 2015

Though it smells nice and fresh, it fails to keep throughout my day..I need to come back and re-apply.

Nice but prefer the roll on

Posted by 5458142181065784211 on May 28, 2015

My spray broke after a few uses.. and i really prefer the roll on version. i like the brand as it is a nice alternative to other commercial deodorants especially since they come with a pink ribbon message.

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015

Idem que celui à la grenade, sent très bon, n'irrite pas la peau, très belle découverte, je le recommande!