nice

Posted by 5606592711318341442 on Jun 16, 2014

good price and nice deodorant

nice smell, good for use at home

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Jun 10, 2014

Love the smell (was already tired from pomegranate smell), it is soft and light. I have found this to be good for use at home (though will not try to use it while going out, for example, to work). Of course, does not stop sweating, but if you have the option to wash armpits once or twice a day, this works. As I do love the scent, lately I have started to combine this with regular roll-on deo (also natural). So to say - double protection, :D

Very nice!!

Posted by 5622648164709025758 on Mar 03, 2014

I love this stuff! It really does smell fresh and clean, and I feel much better about myself when using this. I don't believe that it actually works for 24 hours as it claims on the bottle, but it is a very good product.

Love the scent

Posted by 5142627260418874412 on Mar 02, 2014

Love the scent of this product. It takes a while to dry up on your skin after application, doesn't really provide long-lasting dryness that I had expected from it.

Good, but not great

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Maybe not as good as Crystal Body Deodorant Stick, but it's a good product. It's nice flavored and it's perfect for the days when I don't sweat to much. However if you are sweating a lot, it's not going to help you :( UPDATE: I have use this product for a while now and I can say I'm really pleased! The secret is to use it and leave it to get dry before you get dressed. If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Spray bottle is great and smells good too

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

Feels more powerful then the standard fragrance free ones. Love the spray bottle, so convenient and opens up other possibility's too such as spraying in your shoes etc if needed. Nice smell, very calming but think will try out other scents as well for a more sharper smell.

normal deodorant

Posted by 5293856530882664930 on Nov 18, 2013

From clothes still smell then

cannot really tell

Posted by Reviewer3187230 on Oct 15, 2013

been using for a few days. The fragrance is very mild and pleasant. Because I do not sweat as often and much, i cannot access its full potential.

it actually works

Posted by 4736659310288457532 on Oct 13, 2013

i didn't expected but it really worked for me for about 4-5 hours

I feel safe 'cos it's natural.

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 23, 2013

I like it.It has a light almost unnoticeable smell that doesn't last all that long. You will sweat but you'll stay odourless for quite a while. I enjoy it mostly because I feel safer as it is all natural.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »