bon

Posted by sibylline on Aug 16, 2013

Un bon déodorant naturel qui ne vous empechera pas de transpirer car c'est impossible mais qui evitera les mauvaises odeurs.

Works pretty good

Posted by 5425173868668854212 on Aug 09, 2013

Good if you need a refresher. I pair it with the Crystal deoderant.

One of my favorites, but the pomp stoped to spray after few times of using

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jul 11, 2013

One of my favorites, but the pomp stoped to spray after few times of using (that's why 4 stars only) So now the applying process is quite uncomfortable... and wet.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013

Seems to work ok. cheap tip: you can get the "unflavored" version cheaper, then what I did was add tea tree and lemon essential oils to help effectiveness and give it my own preferred scent. This scent is good however.

Works as expected

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jun 29, 2013

It works, but it's too watery, I prefer the roll-on

GOOD

Posted by 5749359803935590094 on Jun 27, 2013

smell is good

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2008833 on Jun 08, 2013

This works well, especially because I tend to get pretty stinky. However I did not realize it does have a type of aluminum in it which is what I try to avoid. This is why it got 4 stars.

Scent changes when it gets old

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 20, 2013

I enjoyed this product. The scent was light and wasn't very detectable except right after application. After I had it for a while, the smell changed and wasn't as nice as it was initially. It didn't smell bad, just not as nice as the original.

Works pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

You have to let it dry and if you do that before getting dressed it works very well. I just don't like the fragrance--reminds me of something a very old lady might wear...or something like that. Just too flowery sweet...or..whatever. So I gave it 4 for the fragrance issue.

Good Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 11, 2012

The scent is light and after a long day, my armpits does not smell that bad. Unfortunately, the spray head is lousy. I bought 2 bottles and both spray heads are damaged only after using half bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »