| English
| USD ($)

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Body Spray, Chamomile & Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 11, 2012

The scent is light and after a long day, my armpits does not smell that bad. Unfortunately, the spray head is lousy. I bought 2 bottles and both spray heads are damaged only after using half bottle.

Works pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

You have to let it dry and if you do that before getting dressed it works very well. I just don't like the fragrance--reminds me of something a very old lady might wear...or something like that. Just too flowery sweet...or..whatever. So I gave it 4 for the fragrance issue.

nice smell, good for use at home

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Jun 10, 2014

Love the smell (was already tired from pomegranate smell), it is soft and light. I have found this to be good for use at home (though will not try to use it while going out, for example, to work). Of course, does not stop sweating, but if you have the option to wash armpits once or twice a day, this works. As I do love the scent, lately I have started to combine this with regular roll-on deo (also natural). So to say - double protection, :D

Scent changes when it gets old

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 20, 2013

I enjoyed this product. The scent was light and wasn't very detectable except right after application. After I had it for a while, the smell changed and wasn't as nice as it was initially. It didn't smell bad, just not as nice as the original.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2008833 on Jun 08, 2013

This works well, especially because I tend to get pretty stinky. However I did not realize it does have a type of aluminum in it which is what I try to avoid. This is why it got 4 stars.