Sad & stinky

Posted by Reviewer1260106 on Nov 25, 2012

I loved the light spray and lavendar smell. Maybe the armpits did not smell but the clothes would! Perspiration would still come out and soak the clothes, and then sweat smell would appear. So maybe it is meant more for mild use. I live in hot humid Singapore and it works only if I stay in aircon the whole day. SAD.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Sep 28, 2011

Smells great, not too strong but keep in mind it is only a deodorant so you may have to apply twice a day. For me i have to because i weight train most days.

Smells good

Posted by 5509855256508678079 on Nov 18, 2014

It smells really good! But the effect lasts only for about a half of the day.

A Keeper!!

Posted by 5484076540221287341 on Oct 17, 2014

This is the perfect deodorant for me. The protection is just perfect, and the scent is refreshing while adding extra benefits from the lavender oil.

product that works

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

i'm a very sweaty person and this has worked well for me. on VERY hot days spent outdoor, an extra application is sometimes needed. i live near the equator. the spray bottle does not always work well though.

Not crazy about

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Dec 05, 2010

I love Crystal body deodorant so I decided to try it with a fragrance (I don't know Why, just for a change I guess). Didn't really like the fragrance. Won't buy this one again. But the deodorant works great.

Did nothing for me

Posted by PRISMandPEACE on Jan 12, 2015

Smelled nice in the bottle but did nothing for me. Very disappointed

Πολύ ωραίο αποσμητικό ...το άρωμα δεν μου άρεσε πολύ.

Posted by 5684484393491841184 on Mar 05, 2015

Το χρησιμοποιεί ευχάριστα όμως ο άντρας μου.Εγώ προτιμώ αυτό με το άρωμα το χαμομήλι και το λευκό τσάι.

amazing

Posted by 5572978755067482297 on Oct 31, 2014

those deodorants are absolutely amazing,,fresh,natural,safe for your skin,,they also keep the 'smells" away but not when the weather is too warm

perfect lavender scent