Love the smell

Posted by Shanna on Jan 06, 2013

This deodorant has a good smell, bit it disappears quite fast. Maybe one needs to reapply it throughout the day. I have allergy on deodorants and only use natural ones. I was disappointed to notice that my allergy rash got worse after using this. Next time I will have to choose something else.

Well..................

Posted by 4784591479147710390 on Feb 21, 2013

It has a very pleasant scent that is both fresh and not too over-powering. But it's not very efficient on me, doesn't last all day and it doesn't "cover" enough when I workout. It also dries rather slowly. However it doesn't contain aluminum chlorohydrate or parabens so I will continue using it until I find something that suits my skin/body better.

ריח לא טוב

Posted by 5105194325182148001 on Jun 05, 2013

אני שמתי אתו רק פעמיים, אבל חיבור בין גוף שלי ולריח של דאודורנט הזה, יוצר ריח מסריח, ככה שמבחינתי זה לא אופציה, אחרת אני מריחה כמו ביצים מקולקלות. אבל שוב כל אחד וגוף שלו, לכן אני תמיד ממליצה לנסות..

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1439427 on Jul 06, 2014

I have tried the unscented one before this and absolutely loved it! So, of course I wanted to try other versions. At first I thought that I was sweating more than normal with this deo. Later I noticed that I didn't, it was just the smell of this deo that made me think so. For some reason, this smells like sweat to me :( I don't like using this, since at the very moment I put this I feel I'm smelling bad. Oh well, worth a try, next time a different smell ;)

Good

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jul 14, 2014

Good

Crystal deodorants

Posted by 5530201798725671103 on Sep 17, 2014

Lihgt smell, nice , but didnt protect from sweat. I USED it 6month, Im 35.

Okay

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I only use aluminium free deodorants. I do sweat a lot and will always perspirate quite much and almost without exceptions, my clotes WILL smell at the end of the day. The Pomegranate one is one of my favourite deodorants, so I wanted to try this one as an alternative. Sadly I don't like the smell as much as the Pomegranate and it doesn't work as well with my body smell either. I recommend you try the Pomegranate instead.

Average deodorant

Posted by 5177609039771289794 on May 30, 2015

This one is ok but I prefer the Pomegranate aroma better.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer3283812 on Aug 23, 2010

It's fine for normal activities, but i need a bit more protection when working out.

so so

Posted by kraoly on Mar 22, 2012

Nice feeling on my skin, but it doesn't help every time. Only in easy cases.