DISSAPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Feb 24, 2014

This product changed it formulation. now it is no longer that natural as it used to be, it contains:polysorbate-20, ,benzoic acid and zinc gluconate. It gave me a bad reaction, the pomegranate one still has the old formulation. Please, return to the old version, cause the new ingredients are not safe anymore.

Works really well

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This products seems to work really well for me even in the summer and I like the smell. I tried the lavender & white tea one too, but for some reason didn't get the same good result. It must mean the herbal extracts work too, because the mineral salts are the same for all Crystal Essence deodorants. Probably the first all-natural deodorants that does it for me, and I have tried a bunch.

Love it

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

I like this a lot! have tried all the roll on deodorants from this brand, but I can't decide which one I like the most. This one smells really nice and not to strong, and it really lasts all day on me - even through tough workouts. It's a bit thin and runny, though, so be careful when you apply it so you don't spill any of it! Leaves no marks, which is a huge plus.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jan 24, 2011

I have tried herbal deodorants, salt sticks, but this seems to do the trick way better than others. The scent is fabulous. I find myself doing a second application during those days when it's needed.

Love the smell

Posted by Shanna on Jan 06, 2013

This deodorant has a good smell, bit it disappears quite fast. Maybe one needs to reapply it throughout the day. I have allergy on deodorants and only use natural ones. I was disappointed to notice that my allergy rash got worse after using this. Next time I will have to choose something else.

Great job as a deodarant!

Posted by 5432190165615675308 on May 12, 2014

I am super pleased with this product! For years I've used many shelf brands and while they keep the skin very dry, they have caused stains in my underarms and will still emit a musky smell at the end of a long day. There are very harsh chemicals used in the usual commercial/shelf products. This product is everything I've been looking for! It's entirely natural and it smells amazing no matter what time of the day. I think those reviews that say this doesn't keep you dry are being unfair. I live in the hot tropics right smack on the equator, and I think that if a product entirely stops you sweating, there has to be something very wrong and harsh in the chemicals. So, I'm not saying my underarms don't sweat, they do perspire a little with this deodorant but once it dries, it doesn't leave a musky smell like other shelf brands do. Plus, this deodorant is super easy to use and it dries really quickly! The stains on my underarm from previous brands are finally lessening and my clothes are not getting stained either Love it and will definitely keep using it!! Thank you!

Great :)))

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on May 23, 2011

I like its scent a lot! Indeed, the reviews I read have been confirmed - a bit more watery and "less" working, when it comes to durability (and body "fragrance"). But heeey, this only means how bad we are otherwise treating our bodies ... I'd really take a bath more often, then harm my armpits further. All those years with aluminium - enough!

Best ever..

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on Jan 19, 2014

This is the best deodorant I've ever had. I sweat quite a lot, smelly sweat, but this deodorant keeps the smell and worst sweat at bay. It has a strong scent to it, but it it goes away rather quickly only to leave a fresh discreet scent behind, and a nice scent it is! And, it doesn't make my armpits itch, which is a problem I've with most deodorant... I've tried a lot of different deodorants, but this one I will repurchase!

Really good

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014

Obviously this doesn't stop you sweating, but it does stop you smelling, and is much healthier for you than traditional deo/anti perspirant. I find spraying some perfume under my arms helps too.

Smells nice