i dont like it

Posted by 5710056085433163625 on Jan 10, 2014

it not stop sweating and sometime leaves yellow color in my cloth

Dislike

Posted by 4664256802723775938 on Feb 06, 2014

I will not buy it again

Worst than nothing

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm trying to find a good natural deodorant and this one was my first try after some homemade unpractical solutions. Crystal essence is definitely not for me, the pomegranate smells good in the container, but when it's on my armpits, mixed with a few body odour, it's a nightmare! I never smelled so bad! I was so uncomfortable at work with the smell around me! Even my boyfriend, who usually doesn't need deo, tried this one and told me he never smelled so bad... I'm gonna have to try other brands and hope the perfect natural solution exists.

have not received my parcel

Posted by 5190352344954686136 on Jan 23, 2013

most probably because of local post office as my colleague who lives in another district receives parcels regularly and has no probs with that. Ira from Kiev, Ukraine

smells bad

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jul 20, 2011

I've always used the lavender scent, but i decided to buy this 'cause I assumed that it smelled better since it was usually out of stock. When I finally got and smelled it, though, I regretted buying it 'cause it smelled so artificial and cheap. The product itself is good, but I'll just stick to the lavander scent.

Pretty useless

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Sep 18, 2011

Doesn't mask my sweat smell. Just adds this sweet pomegrante smell.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer1512586 on Jun 08, 2012

Doesn't work at all.

Overall good

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been struggling with finding the right natural deodorant. I also ordeed the chamomile green tea one, but it didnt work as well as this one. I think i will stick to pomegranate in the future. Fast forward a month or so later...i have never smelled like this in my life. I really stink. Never has a deodorant, natural or otherwise, let me down like this. Im going back to my homemade recipe.

דאודורנט רול און מינרלי בריח רימון

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014

רכשתי את המוצר עקב המלצות רבות כאן באתר, אך כבר מהשימוש הראשון ממש לא אהבתי את הריח שלו וגם במהלך היום הבנתי שהוא לא עושה את העבודה שלו כלל. לא ממליצה בכלל. אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Not for me

Posted by 5237049016236413566 on Oct 24, 2014

I was really disappointed by this product. I live in southern france where it's so hot and it didn't even work more than an hour. I wouldn't buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »