Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

have not received my parcel

Posted by 5190352344954686136 on Jan 23, 2013

most probably because of local post office as my colleague who lives in another district receives parcels regularly and has no probs with that. Ira from Kiev, Ukraine

i dont like it

Posted by 5710056085433163625 on Jan 10, 2014

it not stop sweating and sometime leaves yellow color in my cloth

Dislike

Posted by 4664256802723775938 on Feb 06, 2014

I will not buy it again

Worst than nothing

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm trying to find a good natural deodorant and this one was my first try after some homemade unpractical solutions. Crystal essence is definitely not for me, the pomegranate smells good in the container, but when it's on my armpits, mixed with a few body odour, it's a nightmare! I never smelled so bad! I was so uncomfortable at work with the smell around me! Even my boyfriend, who usually doesn't need deo, tried this one and told me he never smelled so bad... I'm gonna have to try other brands and hope the perfect natural solution exists.

smells bad

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jul 20, 2011

I've always used the lavender scent, but i decided to buy this 'cause I assumed that it smelled better since it was usually out of stock. When I finally got and smelled it, though, I regretted buying it 'cause it smelled so artificial and cheap. The product itself is good, but I'll just stick to the lavander scent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »