July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great if sitting still

Posted by 5308008206653742125 on Dec 18, 2013

I have two jobs. One I sit at a desk all day and the other I work at a front desk of a hotel. Neither are very active or normally causes me to sweat but if you have to move at all, then this does not cut it. When I'm at my desk job, it is perfect however so it really depends on your life style.

Not a fan

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

I swear this made me smell worse...don't know if that's even possible but my skin just didn't like this product. It's a shame because it does smell really nice and has some great ingredients, just not for me

Won't continue using this

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Jun 26, 2014

It contains aluminium!

Awkward scent

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jul 16, 2014

The scent is a little bit strange, and when mixed with sweat, it gets a little pungent. I prefer the chamomile one. But the biggest problem is that they changed the formulation, and now added sodium bicarbonate and zinc gluconate, which makes me itch on my armpits.

Poor performance

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Dec 03, 2012

Poor performance, not stopping odor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »