Works ok, but the smell really isn't great

Posted by 4704319695495267974 on Apr 07, 2016

This deodorant works really well when it comes to preventing sweat; but I found the smell is pretty bad. When you apply it, it smells a lot like the cheap dishwashing soap my mom would use to blow bubbles. Pretty quickly it turns into a smell that is pretty close to smelling like sweat. Quite ironical for a deodorant!

Doesn't work

Posted by WinDieselJeans on Apr 23, 2015

Product doesn't have any real effect on sweaty armpits. Scent is nice and the feeling is light, but the true power to resist sweat isn't in this product.

El olor me resulta fuerte

Posted by Maruchi on Jan 22, 2015

El olor me resulta fuerte ,por lo que no me gusta, como aguantar la transpiración aguanta en invierno, no volveré a repetir, me gustan los desodorantes que no huelan o sean por lo menos muy suaves

....

Posted by 5104532191842134188 on Dec 13, 2014

Smells good. I will not make any difference.

Awkward scent

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jul 16, 2014

The scent is a little bit strange, and when mixed with sweat, it gets a little pungent. I prefer the chamomile one. But the biggest problem is that they changed the formulation, and now added sodium bicarbonate and zinc gluconate, which makes me itch on my armpits.

Won't continue using this

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Jun 26, 2014

It contains aluminium!

Not a fan

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

I swear this made me smell worse...don't know if that's even possible but my skin just didn't like this product. It's a shame because it does smell really nice and has some great ingredients, just not for me

Great if sitting still

Posted by 5308008206653742125 on Dec 18, 2013

I have two jobs. One I sit at a desk all day and the other I work at a front desk of a hotel. Neither are very active or normally causes me to sweat but if you have to move at all, then this does not cut it. When I'm at my desk job, it is perfect however so it really depends on your life style.

It´s ok

Posted by tinaen on Dec 12, 2013

Not as good as the stone...

nice product but not the smell

Posted by 5335791974115053997 on Dec 09, 2013

love crystal essence but this smell is so neutral that I don't like it! instead I prefer the lavender one!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »