10% Off Orders Over $40!

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Does the joeb quite well

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Mar 24, 2014

I have to say that I am quite surprise that it works :D quite happy with the product and I am at my second order ;). Try it.

Works well

Posted by 5034820741607647787 on Apr 05, 2014

I've used this throughout our hot, humid summer and worked very well on me. The perfume is very nice too. No residue on my clothes. I've ordered more today!

Love it

Posted by 5277803961376356814 on Apr 24, 2014

This deodorant is just that, a deodorant. It is NOT an antiperspirant. So you still sweat, you just don't stink. But that is the price you pay for giving up that aluminum junk in most other deodorants that are antiperspirants too. This product lasts a long time and smells great in pomegranate!

Nice!

Posted by CurlyLili on May 22, 2014

Nice smell and effective. I recommend!

liked

Posted by 5152287083060461159 on May 31, 2014

conventional roller deodorant, pleasant aroma. predotvroschaet smell. happy with purchase