Overall good

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been struggling with finding the right natural deodorant. I also ordeed the chamomile green tea one, but it didnt work as well as this one. I think i will stick to pomegranate in the future. Fast forward a month or so later...i have never smelled like this in my life. I really stink. Never has a deodorant, natural or otherwise, let me down like this. Im going back to my homemade recipe.

Very good

Posted by 5533282155103892122 on Jul 23, 2014

Component very clean, efficience and smell addictive. I Love sooo much

Awkward scent

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jul 16, 2014

The scent is a little bit strange, and when mixed with sweat, it gets a little pungent. I prefer the chamomile one. But the biggest problem is that they changed the formulation, and now added sodium bicarbonate and zinc gluconate, which makes me itch on my armpits.

Won't continue using this

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Jun 26, 2014

It contains aluminium!

Won't buy again

Posted by baileylang on Jun 24, 2014

Still looking for a good natural deodorant. I don't really like the smell of this pomegranate scent and it doesn't keep me dry at all so when I do sweat, it doesn't prevent me from smelling bad either. I don't sweat very much either but it doesn't keep me dry at all.

like the smell like the efficacy

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

This one works well for me. I'd say it can even work for 48 hours, although some people might disagree. Like the smell. Discreet but very agreeable. A bit fruity but in a good way. Will buy again and try the other scents too.

Worst than nothing

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm trying to find a good natural deodorant and this one was my first try after some homemade unpractical solutions. Crystal essence is definitely not for me, the pomegranate smells good in the container, but when it's on my armpits, mixed with a few body odour, it's a nightmare! I never smelled so bad! I was so uncomfortable at work with the smell around me! Even my boyfriend, who usually doesn't need deo, tried this one and told me he never smelled so bad... I'm gonna have to try other brands and hope the perfect natural solution exists.

perfect deodorant

Posted by 4745026786472968549 on Jun 10, 2014

Always perfect.

Best natural deodorant

Posted by 5498173953127626239 on Jun 09, 2014

Smells great and LASTS. I find it works better than the stick and can be reapplied if needed (which I wouldn't bother with unless after exercising). This one is the best scent in my opinion.

Excellent