Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 From Alabama on Feb 01, 2011

I love this stuff. IT goes on well, does not cause breakout, and seems to last most of the day. I like how fast it dries and how pleasant the scent is.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3278385 From Ireland on Dec 17, 2010

This stuff works just as well as any deodorant I have ever used if not better. The skin under my arms had become quite discoloured from years of use of traditional deodorants and antiperspirants but this stuff has made the skin under my arms less sensitive.

This is my favorite deodorant!!!

Posted by Reviewer3110520 From Louisiana on Jan 03, 2011

It has a nice scent, is not too watery and works well. I was so happy to find it at iHerb. I used to have to search at health food stores for it and it was more expensive there. Thanks iHerb!

Smells good

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Dec 26, 2013

I love this product, but had never purchased the pomegranate one before. I saw it was cheaper and I was concerned it didn't smell all that great, but took the risk and it is great.

Love it

Posted by 5124943627809724456 on Dec 04, 2013

I love the smell and it works! great product