GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Apr 01, 2010

does exactly what it's supposed to do without the harmful chemicals, easy way to reduce your daily chemical intake, this size perfect for travel

No huele a nada pero dura

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 04, 2013

Dura bastante bien, mejor que otros que he usado naturales. Si quieres ver más revisiones de productos, pulsa en mi nombre.

The best deo I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Sep 09, 2011

I first bought one for my wife who after first time use said, it's fantastic. So then I bought three for storage and it is just fantastic

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Apr 11, 2011

I had given this brand a try before, but it didn't work. At the end of the day I was stinky so I went back to antiperspirant. I decided to give it a try again, buying the pomegranate roll on and it works wonderfully. It keeps the pits dry all day and best of all, I don't stink!

Понравился Liked it

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 13, 2012

Отличный дезодорант, приятный свежий запах(но не слишком сильный). Со всем заявленным справляется/ I liked this deodorant very much for its fresh scent (it's not too strong), the price is reasonable, protects well,too

Smells yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore For a start, I do not have bad body odor but living in a humid country like Singapore, it is best to use a deodorant. I am pleasantly surprise that this deodorant smells so yummy and it dries really fast once applied. Good buy!

The best deodorant

Posted by 4704556501011035312 on Dec 20, 2015

I'm so sorry that i didn't dicovered Crystal Body Deodorant earlier!

Much better!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

I always unquestioningly bought my deoderant in the store. But after doing research and finding all the complications that can come with "chemicalized" deodorant, I really wanted a change. After looking through the various high-rated reviews for similar products, I decided to by the Crystal Body Deodorant in Pomegranate. I've never been one for roll on deodorant, but this stuff blows Lady Speed Stick out of the water! The stick deodorant never seemed to really work for me. I would apply the stuff liberally (because applying it minimally never worked either) before going to work and the deodorant would wear off in only a few hours... It also left stains all over my clothing that has been difficult to remove. The unreliability these store bought stick deodorants gave me just became too much. Working in a fast paced retail environment, no woman wants to smell! So I decided to give natural deodorant a chance, and went with this one. The first application was only weird at first because it's roll on. Having little experience with that kind, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, the pomegranate scent was pleasant and after many days working, I noticed that this kind was able to truly keep me fresh through my shift. There are no stains left from it or residue, either. Even though the Crystal Body brand is a few more dollars than Lady Stick, it preforms much better. That being said, I will definitely be buying from them again! I am very excited to try out other types in their line. Great stuff!

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Posted by 5215921699686404962 on Nov 20, 2014