Smells yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore For a start, I do not have bad body odor but living in a humid country like Singapore, it is best to use a deodorant. I am pleasantly surprise that this deodorant smells so yummy and it dries really fast once applied. Good buy!

Much better!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

I always unquestioningly bought my deoderant in the store. But after doing research and finding all the complications that can come with "chemicalized" deodorant, I really wanted a change. After looking through the various high-rated reviews for similar products, I decided to by the Crystal Body Deodorant in Pomegranate. I've never been one for roll on deodorant, but this stuff blows Lady Speed Stick out of the water! The stick deodorant never seemed to really work for me. I would apply the stuff liberally (because applying it minimally never worked either) before going to work and the deodorant would wear off in only a few hours... It also left stains all over my clothing that has been difficult to remove. The unreliability these store bought stick deodorants gave me just became too much. Working in a fast paced retail environment, no woman wants to smell! So I decided to give natural deodorant a chance, and went with this one. The first application was only weird at first because it's roll on. Having little experience with that kind, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, the pomegranate scent was pleasant and after many days working, I noticed that this kind was able to truly keep me fresh through my shift. There are no stains left from it or residue, either. Even though the Crystal Body brand is a few more dollars than Lady Stick, it preforms much better. That being said, I will definitely be buying from them again! I am very excited to try out other types in their line. Great stuff!

The best deodorant

Posted by 4704556501011035312 on Dec 20, 2015

I'm so sorry that i didn't dicovered Crystal Body Deodorant earlier!

Smells great

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 02, 2013

Smells really nice but drives slowly. It doesn't leave réside and it works well on me. I'll purchase again. L'odeur de grenade est vraiment agréable, l'application est un plaisir, même si il est un eu long à sécher donc il faut attendre avant de s'habiller. Mais, il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements. Il n'agit pas sur la transpiration (pas de blocage) mais il est efficace sur le contrôle de l'odeur. La composition est très correcte. Je pense le racheter et je le recommande sans hésitation.

Very good

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

It doesn't get 5 stars because the smell is pretty strong when applying. It goes away quickly, though. These are my favourite deodorants, last all day even in our extremely hot and humud summer

En pidä tuoksusta

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Pitää hienhajun poissa, mutta tuoksu ei hyvä.

Works ok, but the smell really isn't great

Posted by 4704319695495267974 on Apr 07, 2016

This deodorant works really well when it comes to preventing sweat; but I found the smell is pretty bad. When you apply it, it smells a lot like the cheap dishwashing soap my mom would use to blow bubbles. Pretty quickly it turns into a smell that is pretty close to smelling like sweat. Quite ironical for a deodorant!

Great if sitting still

Posted by 5308008206653742125 on Dec 18, 2013

I have two jobs. One I sit at a desk all day and the other I work at a front desk of a hotel. Neither are very active or normally causes me to sweat but if you have to move at all, then this does not cut it. When I'm at my desk job, it is perfect however so it really depends on your life style.

Dislike

Posted by 4664256802723775938 on Feb 06, 2014

I will not buy it again

Worst than nothing

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm trying to find a good natural deodorant and this one was my first try after some homemade unpractical solutions. Crystal essence is definitely not for me, the pomegranate smells good in the container, but when it's on my armpits, mixed with a few body odour, it's a nightmare! I never smelled so bad! I was so uncomfortable at work with the smell around me! Even my boyfriend, who usually doesn't need deo, tried this one and told me he never smelled so bad... I'm gonna have to try other brands and hope the perfect natural solution exists.