have not received my parcel

Posted by 5190352344954686136 on Jan 23, 2013

most probably because of local post office as my colleague who lives in another district receives parcels regularly and has no probs with that. Ira from Kiev, Ukraine

The only brand I use

Posted by 5398904389496810321 on Jan 30, 2013

Natural, no aluminium, smells good, effective.

I like the smell

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

I like this smell and it works good for me.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 17, 2013

safe, effective and has pleasant smell.

Protection With a Nice Scent

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I like this deodorant because it works, it doesn't contain aluminum chlorohydrate and it smells nice. I enjoy the pomegranate as well as the lavender scented one. It's made of mineral salts that fight body odor by preventing the formation of bacterias that cause it. This roll-on works great for me, however, my partner prefers the crystal stone version as she finds it more effective. She also isn't as impressed with the scent. I agree the crystal version works very well, but I ultimately drop and break it. I mostly use the crystal stone version when traveling to minimize my liquids, otherwise, I prefer this one.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2833376 on Sep 20, 2012

This Deo not only smells devine, it has no PSBs and is all natural.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 23, 2012

The product does what it's supposed to do. Nice smell!

The Pomegranate Scent of This Product is Wonderful! Works Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE the Pomegranate scent of this Crystal Essence roll-on deodorant. I like the fact that this deodorant is all natural, safe for the environment, paraben free, hypoallergenic, and does not have aluminum. It also prevents body odor for 24 hours. This stuff really works.

Best deo ever!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I love this deo. This brand is the only one that works for me, and I like the pomegranate smell the best! Try it!

Lovely fresh smell and last all day

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jul 23, 2012

I'm very sensitive to smells, and I've been having to try different deodorants since the last one I used changed their formula and bothers me now. I'm a huge fan of pomegranate so I thought I'd give this one a try and WOW, it's amazing. The smell is great, it goes on clear, it doesn't bother my skin and it lasts a long time!