Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Not completely satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jan 08, 2013

Smells nice and dries very quicly, but i experience that it does not cover the smell of sweat especially when I wear synthetic fabrics.

Not bad BUT not great

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Apr 04, 2013

Living in Western Australia, it can get VERY VERY hot which means sweat sweat sweat! Bought this as reviews are so good and its also cruelty free. Problem is, it really doesnt work that great, I do prefer the sticks that go on "dry", the roll on & sprays are too wet. I apply it, its sticky which makes me sweat even before I have gotten hot & naturally started to sweat. Held my armpits up for ages to help it dry but it took more than 10mins which was annoying as no1 wants to walk around with their arms up in the air, looking like a gibbon! Needed to be reapplied a few times during the day as I could smell myself within 2 hours. Smell is nice BUT its not the most effective deodorant for a hot climate Disappointing

Понравился Liked it

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 13, 2012

Отличный дезодорант, приятный свежий запах(но не слишком сильный). Со всем заявленным справляется/ I liked this deodorant very much for its fresh scent (it's not too strong), the price is reasonable, protects well,too

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Apr 11, 2011

I had given this brand a try before, but it didn't work. At the end of the day I was stinky so I went back to antiperspirant. I decided to give it a try again, buying the pomegranate roll on and it works wonderfully. It keeps the pits dry all day and best of all, I don't stink!

Smells great

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 02, 2013

Smells really nice but drives slowly. It doesn't leave réside and it works well on me. I'll purchase again. L'odeur de grenade est vraiment agréable, l'application est un plaisir, même si il est un eu long à sécher donc il faut attendre avant de s'habiller. Mais, il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements. Il n'agit pas sur la transpiration (pas de blocage) mais il est efficace sur le contrôle de l'odeur. La composition est très correcte. Je pense le racheter et je le recommande sans hésitation.