Much better!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

I always unquestioningly bought my deoderant in the store. But after doing research and finding all the complications that can come with "chemicalized" deodorant, I really wanted a change. After looking through the various high-rated reviews for similar products, I decided to by the Crystal Body Deodorant in Pomegranate. I've never been one for roll on deodorant, but this stuff blows Lady Speed Stick out of the water! The stick deodorant never seemed to really work for me. I would apply the stuff liberally (because applying it minimally never worked either) before going to work and the deodorant would wear off in only a few hours... It also left stains all over my clothing that has been difficult to remove. The unreliability these store bought stick deodorants gave me just became too much. Working in a fast paced retail environment, no woman wants to smell! So I decided to give natural deodorant a chance, and went with this one. The first application was only weird at first because it's roll on. Having little experience with that kind, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, the pomegranate scent was pleasant and after many days working, I noticed that this kind was able to truly keep me fresh through my shift. There are no stains left from it or residue, either. Even though the Crystal Body brand is a few more dollars than Lady Stick, it preforms much better. That being said, I will definitely be buying from them again! I am very excited to try out other types in their line. Great stuff!

Excelente

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 03, 2014

Me encantó este desodorante. Tiene un olor suave, cítrico, no deja manchada la ropa. Es como una crema suave y líquida, además que aporta una buena protección durante todo el día. Lo más importante es que no tiene parabenos.

My husband loves this

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

It smells great and it doesnt contain harsh chemicals which makes it even better. Not for people with excessive sweating though.

j'adore

Posted by 5115905209669127179 on Oct 13, 2014

très bon prduit, très éfficace, dure longtemps, le laisser sécher un peu avant d s'habiller. Je le recommande

Buen resultado

Posted by 5382680724670058528 on Oct 09, 2014

El olor es muy suave y neutro. Seca rápido y no deja manchas. Es efectivo durante todo el día en pleno verano. Así que repetiré.

Good roll-on

Posted by 5289650046943872934 on Sep 11, 2014

I love this deodorant not overpowering but good protection

nice one :)

Posted by 4995046364252112346 on Sep 10, 2014

Like its smell, and does its job very good. Recommend it :)

Super

Posted by Nilsen on Sep 09, 2014

This deodorant is really good, keeps me dry and odor free all day. Will buy again.

Crystal Deodorant

Posted by 5762542929618446740 on Aug 11, 2014

Great product

crystal

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Aug 02, 2014

good thing but smell is too strong for me