Best deo ever!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I love this deo. This brand is the only one that works for me, and I like the pomegranate smell the best! Try it!

Lovely fresh smell and last all day

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jul 23, 2012

I'm very sensitive to smells, and I've been having to try different deodorants since the last one I used changed their formula and bothers me now. I'm a huge fan of pomegranate so I thought I'd give this one a try and WOW, it's amazing. The smell is great, it goes on clear, it doesn't bother my skin and it lasts a long time!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2574643 on Aug 10, 2012

After years of using regular antiperspirant deodorants that left me pretty smelly after a whole day, I decided to go natural. I wasn't really expecting it to help, especially in the heat and humidity of summer, but it;s better than anything I've tried so far! And it leaves me fairly dry too!

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1808570 on Sep 03, 2012

Bought the roll-on version because I'm too clumsy for the stone, and I love this! The smell is nice, it dries quickly and lasts all day. The best aluminium-free deodorant I've tried so far.

like it

Posted by megejas on Sep 06, 2012

works good

I like

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Apr 19, 2011

I like

great

Posted by 5269260609796126788 on Nov 09, 2013

love it has a nice smell and works all day

Love it

Posted by 5124943627809724456 on Dec 04, 2013

I love the smell and it works! great product

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 08, 2013

I really like this product. I cannot go without some type of deodorant and have used the rock crystal for many years. This is more convenient to use because you don't need to wet the stone. I really like the pleasant scent but it is quite strong for those with scent allergies. On the plus side, i have several friends that are bothered by the slightest fragrances on other people but this fragrance did not seem to bother them.

Smells good

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Dec 26, 2013

I love this product, but had never purchased the pomegranate one before. I saw it was cheaper and I was concerned it didn't smell all that great, but took the risk and it is great.