It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2906856 on Oct 23, 2007

I was skeptical, but I figured, what the heck...I am SOOOOOO pleasantly surprised! It actually does work better than your "traditional" deoderants. A word of caution....if you have irritated skin, this product will BURN!!! It's salt! ;-) Highly, highly recommend!

Excelent!!!

Posted by IherbBrazill on Aug 22, 2012

Excelente desodorante, um dos únicos recomendado pelo instituto anti câncer. Benefícios: não mancha a roupa, é incolor, não tem cheiro, não tem risco de câncer e o melhor, dura mais de um ano (muito econômico)!!!Recomendadíssimo!!! Excellent deodorant, recommended by one of the only anti cancer institute. Benefits: does not stain clothes, is colorless, no smell, no cancer risk and better, lasts longer than a year (very economical)!! Recommend too!!

best product for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3192165 on Jun 16, 2013

this is the best deodorant I found for sensitive skin. It also does not leave marks on clothes. the crystal can not really be used completely though as about 2/3 into the product it becomes to rough on the skin due to large number of pores.

Great idea

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 16, 2007

I prefer this wide crystal container type than the round crystal type. It is easier to grip and apply.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Stick, 3

Posted by Reviewer1704954 on Jan 06, 2008

No Aluminum & it works great; great for pre-teens as well; great iHerb price as usual

Skeptical at first, now I'm sold

Posted by pareedus on Aug 03, 2014

This stuff is great. I only bought one to try and I'm now buying a second for my husband, who also is very happy with it. Will last a LONG time from what I can tell, too!

Works so far

Posted by mikeeey on Jan 16, 2014

It is winter time and I use this deodorant. It works well.

Good product

Posted by 4615712068068947614 on Aug 11, 2014

It works very well when used according to the directions, right out of the shower. It doesn't work as well if used other times. It has no smell, which is great for helping others who are sensitive to chemicals.

crystal deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2676878 on Oct 18, 2012

This is a good deodorant that last a long time. Good for everyday, but I use something else when training

Posted by Reviewer2292374 on Jan 11, 2013