EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.99

$4.99

Savings of: $1.00 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Crystal Rock

Posted by 4773604631259050907 on Mar 03, 2015

I'm not sure it may be working. I will test over a longer period of time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Quite good

Posted by 4622531806198308880 on Jul 24, 2014

A bit tricky to use at first, but once you are used to it it's great.

Was this review helpful to you?

TERMINA COGIENDO MAL OLOR

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Es el segundo desodorante de alumbre que uso de esta marca y por mucho que los laves y los dejes secar finalmente terminan cogiendo mal olor. Trae un soporte para dejarlo secar que es muy práctico. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Was this review helpful to you?

Está bien pero creo que no es muy natural

Posted by 5480371639858501316 on Jan 09, 2014

He leído que este es un poco malo... que es un producto químico igual de malo que los desodorantes normales, por eso solo le doy 3 estrellas. Pero soy una persona que suda bastante, y no me deja olor alguno durante todo el día!

Was this review helpful to you?

Review for Crystal

Posted by 5325562311986150597 on Nov 27, 2012

I am using it when I am at home, relaxed and not doing sport or some active job. It is good to use it daily when you are not having very active things to do, as it has an organic content and has no negative affection on our body. Now I have ordered spray from Crystal, I will try that one as well.

Was this review helpful to you?

can be...

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Aug 28, 2012

It only works on weaker sweating.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not sure it works

Posted by Reviewer2958946 on Aug 12, 2012

Haven't really used it long enough to judge but I don't feel like it really helps to prevent the smell, not as affective as I hoped it would be

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Jun 19, 2012

I like this deo! It's natural, cheap and lasts forever. It needs to be applied every day (twice if hot) but it keeps the smells away. The only thing that irritates me is its shape. It slips when wet. Πολύ καλό και αποτελεσματικό (φυσικό) αποσμητικό, κάνει ακόμα και για το καλοκαίρι στην Ελλάδα. Πολύ οικονομικό και μεγάλη διάρκεια (έτσι όπως το βλέπω για πολλά χρόνια / ήδη το έχω ένα χρόνο και δεν φαίνεται να έχει μειωθεί ιδιαίτερα). Το μόνο του πρόβλημα είναι ότι πρέπει να το βρέξουμε πριν τη χρήση και γλιστράει οπότε μου έχει πέσει αρκετές φορές. Την επόμενη φορά θα προτιμησω αυτό που είναι μέσα σε βάση για να μη χρειάζεται να το κρατάω με τα χέρια

Was this review helpful to you?

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3043787 on Mar 17, 2012

Was this review helpful to you?

I'm not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1128285 on Nov 27, 2011

I am still getting used to it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 25 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »