5 star

Posted by Reviewer1646334 on Nov 29, 2008

Thank you! Great product & service!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1181053 on Dec 01, 2008

I have used crystal deodorant in the past and loved it. It has been a few years and I dicided to get another. I did a web search and compared prices and found your price to be the best and service was as good as I could expect. I will be shopping with you again.

A fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2926980 on Dec 13, 2008

I work in the construction industry so I tend to sweat quite a bit, even in cooler weather. I heard about this product fmor a friend and I am certainly happy with it;s performance. My wife no longer tries to herd me straight into the shower when I come home from work every day and the white stains I got from other deoderants are no longer a problem. I would recommend this to ANYONE looking to help themselves, the environment and their pocketbooks.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1098912 on Dec 27, 2008

Wow works great, no smell no residue

Healthier

Posted by Reviewer1040483 on Dec 28, 2008

Besides being an excellent alternative to having BO (UGH!) the 'Crystal Body Rock' is safer & healthier the using most all other deodorants. It dries almost instantly, doesn't clog your pores, it's odorless & best of all it works. Besides their great prices, the iHerb staffer that I chatted with online is a credit for any company to have as an employee. Lou Karen

Terrific product

Posted by Reviewer2768986 on Jan 14, 2009

I was told about this product and am glad I tried it , it is all I use anymore. Thanks Iherb!

Great Deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2410069 on Jan 21, 2010

This is my first time trying this type of product, and I really like it. One complaint is that it doesn't last as long as regular deodorant - I have to reapply before my evening workout. It's easy to apply though, and there are no dreaded white marks on my clothes (as there were with supposedly invisible solids). I've recommended this product to my friends & family!

Linda Enger

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 11, 2009

Love it

Great deodorant with great price!

Posted by Reviewer2467748 on Mar 19, 2009

This rock deodorant really works. It goes on transparent and the effectiveness lasts all day. I am glad that I have tried the rock. Very satisfied with this product.

Just as great, if not better...

Posted by Reviewer2080997 on Apr 04, 2009

I purchased this Body Rock along with the Body Spray, and let me tell you, this works just as great! I will continue to use this product, for myself as well as my family; and trust me, you will save money galore, because the rock will last up to a year!