No he notado nada especial

Posted by keranita on Mar 06, 2014

Lo he utilizado poco, cuando lo he utilizado ha ido bien y saber que es sano ayuda.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer2738807 on Dec 20, 2015

I bought one of these deodorant stone a month or so ago from iHerb. It worked great, didn't cause any irritation and appeared that it would last for ages. Then I dropped it!! 8'( Oh well, they're not that expensive so I'll buy another.

Crystal body deodorant ;)

Posted by Reviewer1914661 on Dec 27, 2007

I use this all over my body and I love it!!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3048883 on Dec 28, 2007

so far this is the only thing that ive found for my daughters sensitive skin and B.O.that works a great product in my opinion.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

I don't know where to touch this thing it is soo glibbery, but it is a nice rock you roll on and it does not sting or burn and has no aluminum in it. I prefer the spray Deodorant over this one though.........

Samantha

Posted by Reviewer2203998 on Jan 26, 2008

I have been using the Deodorant rocks for years, with great satisfaction. Your prices are the best I've found.. But the last package I received was either comprized of damaged goods, or the delivery service used the box to play football with. 3 of the packages were ripped open, and the deodorant rocks were loose in the box, and one of the container bowls was broken. Most of the rocks look like they have been fractured, but they are still in one piece. I strongly suggest you use some sort of packaging to pad the contents and protect them from being rattled and shaken around inside the box. And hopefully this will not happen again. Otherwise, I am pleased with the product and the price. Hope this helps.. Thanks, Samantha

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer2690703 on Mar 09, 2008

I really do like this product. It holds me all day and I am not using bad stuff on my skin.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3114269 on Mar 25, 2008

Very much like this product -- even when I perspire I seem to dry much quicker than with ordinary antiperspirants.

I like this size

Posted by Reviewer2639436 on Apr 01, 2008

I like the size for my travels.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1207270 on Apr 04, 2008

Seems to be a very good product. It is also attractive on my bathroom counter with its own dish to set in. Thank you